Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF vs. WVU ... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

LFO

Hall of Famer

#60 : December 08, 2008, 11:43:19 AM

Ooo man the grammer police is out. [banghead]

Well, after owning you on the White argument I figured it would be fun to own you on something else as well. And it was.

You didn't own me on the White argument. You have no clue what you are talking about. You have prob never even watched a WVU game smart AZZ.

Unfortunately I have watched them play. Usually though it has only been when they lay eggs like the Pitt game or a couple against USF.

I have no clue what I am talking about? Let's recap what happened. Someone stated his head stone would say can't beat USF when it counted, and I said "or Pitt." You claimed that was not relevant, I pointed out it was quite relevant as they could have played for the NC game last season if Mr. White could manage to beat lowly Pitt. You then claimed White was injured the whole game. I then pointed out that he was not, as he went out in the 2nd Quarter, came back in the 4th. He basically played about 2 1/2 quarters of football, managing 91 total yards. Truly a remarkable performance I must say. Fact is, he was miserable before getting hurt, and not any better when he came back on the field. It was probably the biggest game of his life, and he blew it.

Keep up next time.

Any college team would love to have Pat White as their QB for 4 years.

I don't know about any, but yeah he could probably play at a lot.  For instance, if he came in at UF he wouldn't play over Tebow.   

Either way, that doesn't change the fact that he couldn't beat Pitt when it mattered most.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#61 : December 08, 2008, 11:57:46 AM

It's truly a shame the guy was robbed of a Heisman all four of those years.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#62 : December 08, 2008, 12:12:18 PM

It's truly a shame the guy was robbed of a Heisman all four of those years.

I don't think he was saying Pat should have.....why are so many people afraid to give the guy credit? 

I know its hard to beleive, but there are good players (gasp!) outside of the SEC. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#63 : December 08, 2008, 12:19:00 PM

I don't think he was saying Pat should have.....

What he said was any college team would love to have White.  That's not true at all.  I would say a fair statement would be that Pat White is a top 10 college QB this season running the spread.  He is a great runner, but his throwings skill leave a lot to be desired.

why are so many people afraid to give the guy credit?

I don't think anybody here is taking away from what White has done.  It's the child-like homerism that Chaz displays really turns people off to anything related to West Virginia.

I know its hard to beleive, but there are good players (gasp!) outside of the SEC. 

Who said otherwise?

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#64 : December 08, 2008, 03:01:46 PM

Ok let's cry because usf lost. :'( :'(

Give me a break, WVU is the better team.

Yeah, they proved it on the one stat that counts, score board.

Pfft... how sad.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF vs. WVU ... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools