Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Heres hoping Garcia is on come Monday Night « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: December 03, 2008, 10:40:45 PM

After doing some number crunching and coming up with some stats on Garcia vs NFC South foes here is too hoping he is on come Monday Night. In the three games he has started vs the Saints(twice) and the Panthers Garcia has a completion percentage of 57.1% was 48 of 84 with 513 yards in three games with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. Garcia has averaged 171 yards and 1 touchdown.

Garcia verses the rest of the NFL or the team he has played this season he is 134 of 187 for 1,389 yards with a completion percentage of 72% with 5 touchdowns and 2 interceptions.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 03, 2008, 10:42:03 PM

27-3.

Man I miss Geno Hayes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 03, 2008, 10:42:27 PM

HIs last game versus the Panthroids was a great game for him.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 03, 2008, 10:45:35 PM

His last game verses the Panthers he was accurate completing 15 of 20 passes, lets hope he can have the same kind of accuracy this coming game.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 03, 2008, 10:48:46 PM

Here here.. I expect us to destroy the Panthers on national TV. If I could only figure out how to ignore Kornheiser all would be well..

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 03, 2008, 10:49:04 PM

His last game verses the Panthers he was accurate completing 15 of 20 passes, lets hope he can have the same kind of accuracy this coming game.
Lets hope the team wins first.  And if it isn't raining cats and dogs, I am sure he will complete his throws as par for course.

I'll chew the stats later.

You can earmark tendencies all day, and often it will mean nada...espescially a game of this magnitude on MOnday night.

Man I am geeked!!

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 03, 2008, 10:53:32 PM

Well, I will be watching over here, so here is to hoping the team is firing on all cylinders

Oliver Goldsmith

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 03, 2008, 10:58:17 PM

anyone have his career Monday Night win loss record?

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 03, 2008, 11:01:23 PM

I know the Bucs are 9-8 I think on Monday night

Oliver Goldsmith

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 03, 2008, 11:06:14 PM

Garcia is 5-0 over his last five games verses the Panthers with 9 touchdowns

Oliver Goldsmith

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 03, 2008, 11:38:53 PM

anyone have his career Monday Night win loss record?

As a starter...

3-2 with the Niners (includes a W in a opening season Thurs. night game)

2-0 with the Eagles (vs. the Panthers and Cowboys)

Not bad...

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 04, 2008, 02:29:27 AM

I think Garcia has a huge game this week. Huge!
Once again youre trying to drag everyones attitude down ;D.
I hope youre right bro!!!

#12 : December 04, 2008, 02:53:30 AM

Hopefully I dont have to work :).
Should be a great game.
Win here and we are almost a lock for the NFC South.

MVP

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 04, 2008, 04:30:44 AM

Like it or not the Bucs' hopes rest of Garcia. I hope he takes the shots down field if they are there. This game is going to be tight and both teams want to run the ball and play good defense. It could come down to QB play and special teams. If Clifton comes through with a TD then that would be huge as well.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 04, 2008, 07:04:11 AM

Here here.. I expect us to destroy the Panthers on national TV. If I could only figure out how to ignore Kornheiser all would be well..
agreed, lets own their a#@ in their house, we own them that.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Heres hoping Garcia is on come Monday Night « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools