Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Heres hoping Garcia is on come Monday Night « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 04, 2008, 07:39:57 AM

If anyone saw the replay of the Panthers/GB game last night you saw a Panther defense that is ripe for getting shredded. They are a shelll of their former self and the offense should have opportunities.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 04, 2008, 08:21:05 AM

If anyone saw the replay of the Panthers/GB game last night you saw a Panther defense that is ripe for getting shredded. They are a shelll of their former self and the offense should have opportunities.

yeah i saw that same thing, GB ripped them a new one over 400 yards, man i hope and know we can pound that rock just need Garcia to be on his game.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 04, 2008, 08:40:35 AM

It will be cold. Temp in low 40's or high 30's at game time.

Fortunately it hasn't been warm here so its shouldn't be a shocker.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 04, 2008, 09:10:02 AM

Here here.. I expect us to destroy the Panthers on national TV. If I could only figure out how to ignore Kornheiser all would be well..
  I have become "one" with the mute button myself...
Caddy and Galloway should both be ready for breakout games. I have to agree regarding the Panthers; their D is not close to their teams of the past, BUT it's up to our O to take advantage of it!!

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 04, 2008, 02:27:36 PM

HIs last game versus the Panthroids was a great game for him.

He is due for a great game, and he usually plays better when the entire nation is watching..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 04, 2008, 02:46:34 PM

He is due for a great game, and he usually plays better when the entire nation is watching..
Too bad that wasn't true last January.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 04, 2008, 02:55:35 PM

Too bad that wasn't true last January.

Yeah that was more that we caught the Giants at the wrong time..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Heres hoping Garcia is on come Monday Night « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools