Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playoff scenario calculator « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#75 : December 21, 2008, 07:38:18 PM

Playoff calculator has us in even after todays loss.  We win next week and we're inn at #6 is this true?

Bucs need to win and Dallas to lose to get in that way.

I'm not sure what the situation is if Dallas, Atlanta and the Bucs all finish 10-6 (should the Falcons somehow lose to the Rams). It's unlikely but it's a possibility.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

bryan12112

Starter

#76 : December 21, 2008, 07:49:54 PM

Yeah, forget Atlanta. What would be interesting is if Chicago and Minnesota both finish at 10-6. I believe Minnesota gets the division in that scenario, and then it comes down to a three-way tie between us, Dallas and Chicago.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#77 : December 21, 2008, 07:59:05 PM

Yep -- if Minn and Chi finish 10-6, Minnesota wins the division.

But they play the Giants...

BucNasty24

Second String

#78 : December 21, 2008, 08:00:50 PM

Yeah, forget Atlanta. What would be interesting is if Chicago and Minnesota both finish at 10-6. I believe Minnesota gets the division in that scenario, and then it comes down to a three-way tie between us, Dallas and Chicago.

According to the playoff scenario generator, if theres a 3 way tie between us, Dallas, and Chicago for the 6 seed we would win.  Can anyone verify this?  I don't really trust the generator?

Sactobuc

Starter

#79 : December 21, 2008, 10:12:17 PM

Ok, the calculator seems updated now. Dallas controls their chance to get it.  We need Dallas to lose and we MUST win to get in.

It doesn't look good right now, but both the eagles and cowboys are struggling.  It's a toss up picking that game except eagles are home team.

Hard to root for the eagles, but I'd like to see at least one extra Buc game this season...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playoff scenario calculator « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools