Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Realistically, who do you want to see at QB for the Bucs next year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 07, 2008, 06:33:39 PM

J.P Losman.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 07, 2008, 06:41:36 PM

no Garcia, we need a strong arm QB

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 07, 2008, 06:45:01 PM

I would like to see Luke! or Colt McCoy.

i think we will have McNabb (which i wouldnt mind, but we would give up so much for him.)

#18 : December 07, 2008, 06:47:23 PM

Not living in a fantasy football world, but instead living in reality:

1. Who would you LIKE to see as the starting QB for the Bucs next season?
2. Who do you actually THINK will be the starting QB for the Bucs next season?

Why start the thread and not offer your opinion?

Realistically, Luke or McNabb. If Garcia is our starting qb next season, I will not be happy.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 07, 2008, 06:47:45 PM

I would love to see the Bucs take a WR first round QB 2nd DT 3rd....id take Tebow in the 2nd if it could happen.
and you would start Tebow as a rookie, in this offense?

Tebow is much more of an athlete than Gradkowski was. Im tired of having QBs who are drafted by us sit on the bench and not play for 4 years....I would like to see what we get in a Rookie QB like Tebow....I dont want Garcia next year...I want a QB that we can call ours for years and years to come. I think if we invest in Tebow and give him some time he could be something for this Offense. Josh Johnson will obviously not see the playing field for another 2-3 years and thats alot of time wasted for someone sitting o nthe bench.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 07, 2008, 06:52:45 PM

Mcnabb.

HELL no to Luke

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#21 : December 07, 2008, 06:53:38 PM

Mcnabb.

HELL no to Luke

agreed, I'd much rather see Garcia in then Luke.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 07, 2008, 06:54:28 PM

I say we start a rookie QB....Ravens are doing it with Joe Flacco...they have no real run game to run with too and they got a defense similar to ours. I say why not? They are a good contender for the AFC right now.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#23 : December 07, 2008, 06:56:08 PM

I say we start a rookie QB....Ravens are doing it with Joe Flacco...they have no real run game to run with too and they got a defense similar to ours. I say why not? They are a good contender for the AFC right now.

. .  .McGahee, McClain, and Ray Rice aren't doing bad. Baltimore is ranked 4th in rush offense.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 07, 2008, 06:58:22 PM

I think the Bucs could be really effective with a leader like Tebow on the field. I dont see him having any real big rookie mistakes (then again its just a hunch) and I think he would be really beneficial for the Bucs offense. With a guy who can scramble...lay a block...and throw...he would be really good for us. I know I might be a little biased but I think Florida has got something special in Tebow and I think Tebow should play his NFL career in Florida.

3drdre

Starter

#25 : December 07, 2008, 07:03:06 PM

Matt Cassel is ridiculously overrated. Zero arm strength, product of Patriots system and Welker.

I want to see McNabb.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#26 : December 07, 2008, 07:03:49 PM

Start McCown... He's been here going on 5 years.  He will do better than any free agent or rookie.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 07, 2008, 07:04:22 PM

Matt Cassel is ridiculously overrated. Zero arm strength, product of Patriots system and Welker.

I want to see McNabb.

true.

#28 : December 07, 2008, 07:05:17 PM

Though I'm not sold on the guy, I always laugh when I hear "product of the system". The same was said about Brady. Maybe we need to change ours.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 07, 2008, 07:06:53 PM

1. McNabb
2. Garcia, help us

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Realistically, who do you want to see at QB for the Bucs next year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools