Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: im not much into college football but.... « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: December 07, 2008, 11:58:31 PM

i just saw OK was #1 and UF # 2?

how is OK #1... didnt texas whoop em?

i think texas should be #2 and UF # 1.  just from an outside perspective, of who i have seen play, and think are the best.

Alabam RB coffee is a beast also....

but yea, how does OK jump to #1... UF just beat the #1.  and they were already top 5.

is the bowls set as OK vs UF?  or is there anyway texas can sneak in?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 08, 2008, 12:21:36 AM

Texas is third because the Big 12 has bad rules.

Texas cant sneek in, they are playing Ohio State

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 08, 2008, 03:10:15 PM

Texas could win any number of polls come the end of the season, except the Coaches Poll which is not really a poll at the end of the season as they have no right to choose who they vote number one. That vote HAS TO BE the winner of the BCS championship game. Texas isn't in it so they can't get the vote. 

So this is what we can be certain about, either UF or OK will end up with the top vote in the coaches poll and will win the BCS title game bowl game, just like 30some? other teams will win bowl games.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#3 : December 08, 2008, 06:47:08 PM

Only one poll matters.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 09, 2008, 12:15:25 PM

Only one poll matters.

The one in the Mons..  ??

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: im not much into college football but.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools