Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conference Championship Game. Who will win? « previous next »
Page: 1

kmitchell

Starter

: December 08, 2008, 02:41:43 AM

Both of these teams have very explosive players, and I have a feeling this will be the highest scoring game of the season. Who do you guys think will come out on top?

Kurt Warner
Brian Westbrook
Thomas Jones
Roddy White
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Tony Scheffler
Jets D/ST

Peyton Manning
Steve Slaton
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Marshall
Marques Colston
Kevin Walter
John Carlson
Steelers D/ST

loweredexpectations

Starter
#1 : December 08, 2008, 09:14:29 AM

warners team will blow that other one out of the water. the jets D is suspect though.

kmitchell

Starter

#2 : December 08, 2008, 01:31:42 PM

I'm scared of Peyton Manning playing Detroit. Hopefully they pull him out after a few defensive and rushing TD's. Manning could easily throw 300+ yards and 3 TDs and that would kill me.

loweredexpectations

Starter
#3 : December 08, 2008, 03:29:21 PM

that game will be close (as all colts game this year) until the 4th. i'd root for you, but i got manning on my team as well. best of luck though! your team i'm sure is up and down with those players... but you either score 200 or 100 i bet... hopefully you're league distributes most money from total points..
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conference Championship Game. Who will win? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools