Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Luke McCown « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : December 08, 2008, 05:39:51 PM

Its not like we are winning in spite of Garcia.

That depends on who you ask.

Do you honestly want to bench Jeff and put in McCown in the midst of a 9-3 super bowl contending run?

Impossible to make the switch now. Wish it had happened earlier.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 08, 2008, 05:59:18 PM

LMAO!!!! Luke would have beat the Saints? How the hell do you know? He hasn't proven anything to any team to warrant a full time starting position so why are people still complaining?

He beat the Saints last year. You remember.. right? In New Orleans.

Garcia beat the Saints this year and also lost to them.  Garcia beat the Saints last year, as did Luke.  I am not getting where we are coming from here?

Garcia beat the Giants multiple times before and lost to them last year in the playoffs.

McCown lost to the Panthers last year.  Garcia beat the Panthers this year.  Garcia owns the panthers in previous years.

You get where I'm coming from?  Last year and previous years mean nothing when talking about this year.

In pre-season how many pts did McCown lead our offense to against the Dolphins?  Of course its speculation, as that's all it will ever be with a back-up like McCown(since he won't get the chance to play unless injury), but I doubt we come back and beat the Chiefs, make limited mistakes in the Minny game to win, make limited mistakes in Saints game to win.)

We probably will still beat the Panthers, Seahawks, and Lions, but the other 3 games we probably lose.  I rather be 9-3 then 6-6.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Luke McCown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools