Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs are _______ this season « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« : December 08, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »

7-0 this season when they have scored 21 points or more, they are 4-0 when trailing after the first quarter, they are 6-0 when leading after the third quarter, they are are 6=0 when they have a positive turnover ratio, they are 3-0 when they have had a 100 yard rusher, they are 3-0 when they have had a 300 yard passer, they are 3-0 when they have had a 100 yard receiver, they are 5-0 when they have run the football 31-40 times, they are 3-0 when they have had attempted 21-30 passes.

bucngators15

Starter
« #1 : December 08, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

WOW!!!!!!!

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

« #2 : December 08, 2008, 11:00:01 AM »

The Bucs are also 9-0 this season when I wear my lucky underwear. 0-3 when I go commando.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

« #3 : December 08, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »

Moral of that story appears to be we do well when our offense plays well...

Got_Spleen

Starter

« #4 : December 08, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »

We're playing a good team, on the road, Monday night, lots on the line, and it will be chilly. Mistakes and turnovers will be the key.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

« #5 : December 08, 2008, 11:06:06 AM »

The Bucs are 3-0 when Jeff Garcia DOESN'T take a snap.  The Bucs are 6-0 when the defense can bail out Jeff Garcia's crappy play.  The Bucs are 0-3 when Jeff Garcia is too bad for the defense to compensate for.

JC510

Practice Squad

« #6 : December 08, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »

The Bucs are 3-0 when Jeff Garcia DOESN'T take a snap. 

Oh man, the "Garcia is a winner" cheerleaders will be devastated by that stat.

But I opened this thread because I thought it was a fill in the blank...

The Bucs are WASTING this season.

Bad QB play is the only reason we aren't the best team in the NFL.

« #7 : December 08, 2008, 12:48:52 PM »

a lot of those stats the broadcasters throw out there are completely STUPID!    "Well,  Dallas is 0-6 when they committ five or more turnovers in a game"....    "The Saints are 8-0 when they score 35 points of more"....   "The Giants are 3-0 when they get 6 or more sacks in a game"...   its like,   Duh!

HeyTampaBay

Starter

« #8 : December 08, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »

The Bucs are also 9-0 this season when I wear my lucky underwear. 0-3 when I go commando.

Then for the sake of the team, yourself, family and peers, please do not go commando.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

« #9 : December 08, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »

The Bucs are 3-0 when Jeff Garcia DOESN'T take a snap. 

Oh man, the "Garcia is a winner" cheerleaders will be devastated by that stat.

But I opened this thread because I thought it was a fill in the blank...

Bad QB play is the only reason we aren't the best team in the NFL.
I don't hate Garcia by any means and am thankful for him being the player he is for us, however, I do have to agree with that last sentence. If we had a traditional drop back and pass QB that didn't run around like a headless chicken every play, we would be a damn near unstoppable force.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #10 : December 08, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »

Then for the sake of the team, yourself, family and peers, please do not go commando.

As well as the sake of your balls.  Chaffing is no good.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #11 : December 08, 2008, 01:30:57 PM »

lol, then I hope we continue "WASTING" this season ... lol

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
« #12 : December 08, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »

I played golf on Sunday with a retired Philly cop. Said he felt the Eagles should have kept Garcia and traded McNabb. The one telling comment about Garcia was "When he sets his feet in the pocket and delivers the ball it's always on target but he tends to do too much dancing". I guess some things never change. 

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

bucngators15

Starter
« #13 : December 08, 2008, 02:56:19 PM »

The Bucs are 3-0 when Jeff Garcia DOESN'T take a snap. The Bucs are 6-0 when the defense can bail out Jeff Garcia's crappy play. The Bucs are 0-3 when Jeff Garcia is too bad for the defense to compensate for.
AND because of your stupid comments they are going to be 1-0 when garcia takes a snap and the defense doesnt bail his supposedly horrible ability to play out!!!

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

« #14 : December 08, 2008, 06:49:17 PM »

The Bucs are 3-0 when Jeff Garcia DOESN'T take a snap. The Bucs are 6-0 when the defense can bail out Jeff Garcia's crappy play. The Bucs are 0-3 when Jeff Garcia is too bad for the defense to compensate for.

Griese, stop talking bad about your teammate...

You must be accountable for your actions!
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs are _______ this season « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools