Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean "The Wad" Salisbury? « previous next »
Page: 1

: January 08, 2007, 06:40:36 PM

Yep, makes you wonder what HR did to get fired compared to 'Salisbury and his Steak' and Tirico with his groping....it's pretty funny that Mike Irvin is actually normal compared to most of the ESPN guys.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 08, 2007, 06:38:44 PM

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/something-to-think-about-while-watching-sean-salisbury-226883.php

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 08, 2007, 06:53:06 PM

I think it was a bet with the interns to see if you could tell the difference between a picture of Sals lil soldier and a picture of John Clayton's face...

That would have been a hard bet

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 08, 2007, 07:47:42 PM

Sals got a full-time morning gig a few months ago on Chicago's ESPN 1000 and spent his first week talking about how much he partied the night before at all the hot spots. The other guys on the station were talking tales of his womanizing and player persona. Doesn't surprise me much and he's certainly not the only one. For example, remember the photo of Berman on the couch with about 5 hotties, one even sitting on his lap? That's on deadspin too.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : January 08, 2007, 09:34:03 PM

I can't stand Salsbury. I hope he gets fired even though I doubt it.

You would think that ESPN would be able to control these guys with a fear for their jobs. Their jobs aren't that hard, and a ton of people would want to do them. Chris Berman is different, but Salsbury's job is one almost anybody who has a good interest in football could do better.

#5 : January 08, 2007, 10:27:12 PM

Deadspin is awesome.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 09, 2007, 06:11:13 AM

Sailsbury is the worst "analyst" on ESPN, IMO. I would love for him to get fired. One can only hope.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 09, 2007, 07:18:55 AM

I think it was a bet with the interns to see if you could tell the difference between a picture of Sals lil soldier and a picture of John Clayton's face...

That would have been a hard bet

LMAO! Well played.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 09, 2007, 07:38:20 AM

Wow, I didn't know Tirico was in that group.  He ain't even cute enough to belong.  Not that the steak man is any more good looking....What is it about these guys that makes them think they can get away with that stuff?

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean "The Wad" Salisbury? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools