Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who were the ones... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#165 : December 09, 2008, 12:59:40 PM

It this thread really that necessary? OBF, we're all hurting after last night's debacle, but right now, to be quite frank with you, I don't think anyone could give a f*** about the Panthers' draft.

Four pages of thread would disagree with you...it struck a nerve somewhere...

that still doesn't mean the thread was appropriate for the time it was posted...

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#166 : December 11, 2008, 06:58:40 AM

No, that's an objective assessment. There's a difference between an analysis and rubbing salt in the wound.
Even now, the pain is dissipating and we're moving on.
We may lose the next game. But the point was to win one of two AND have the Giants beat Carolina. I'm not sure either happens now and if you're NYG you'd better take this team seriously.
But what will happen? I can see NYG winning the NFC, Carolina or even us if this game proves to be an aberration. Sunday will go a long way toward telling us whether it was or not.

If we lose Sunday... were going in the playoffs limping

judging by this thread, I think you lost all rights to say "we" when speaking of the bucs and their fans...

Amen. Have fun in beaverville watching another pointless bowl game.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#167 : December 11, 2008, 11:17:01 AM

kapeesh?

....you're from Jersey? Kapeesh?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#168 : December 11, 2008, 12:22:13 PM

capice

had to do it.

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who were the ones... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools