Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryant love? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 09, 2008, 07:07:17 AM

BUMP. Sorry I had to, #89 was almost the only positive to come out of yesterday.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

#16 : December 09, 2008, 07:13:55 AM

Had a great game. Its too bad its overshadowed by a loss.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 09, 2008, 05:30:13 AM

Bryant is an absolute stud. We can't afford to let him even sniff Free Agency. Draw up the darn contract now Bruce!!!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Warthog

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 09, 2008, 09:33:00 AM

Considering the talent Bryant has shown, and the fact that he is comfortable in the offense, we will not find an upgrade in free agency. Drafted WRs can take time to develop. This makes re-signing him a must.  Even if he tests FA.  We need to pay this guy the money he deserves.  Considering the cap room we have, I think letting ourselves get outbid on this one would be a massive, massive mistake.  I think it's even worth overpaying him a little.

One thing is for sure, if we get outbid for this guy, it had better be because some maniac (*cough*aldavis*cough*) gives this guy such a huge contract that it's just impossible to match.

Please Bruce! Sign this guy, add a young WR through the draft and we could be one QB away from a reliable, scoring offense!

I leave at first light, headed North. Well do I recognize that I did not cover myself in glory. But never did I dream that for my failures I would be exiled. - the diary of Gen. L. P. McCown

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 09, 2008, 09:37:08 AM

Someone with more digital talent than I needs to make a .gif of that catch.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryant love? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools