Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn, feels like i've been kicked in the stomach « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 09, 2008, 10:04:32 AM

I'll take one of those drinks, Hate.

I know it's not the end of the world...hell, I even posted a topic on that on the Insider Board...but man, here I am after some sleep and I still feel like my girlfriend just dumped me.

To make matters worse, I had Bucs D and Matt Bryant on my fantasy team.

...and benched Jonathon Stewart.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 09, 2008, 10:08:55 AM

Oh please stop with the "good not that good" bs. We beat this team by three touchdowns the last time we played them - and this is supposed to be one of the best in the NFC? Come on.

We had a bad night on D and got whupped. It happens. The Panthers haven't won anything yet and they still have the Giants and a road game in New Orleans to contend with. If Garcia could go deep on their secondary, what's Drew Brees going to do to them?

The division is still very much in play and the Bucs are still very much in contention to go deep in the playoffs.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 09, 2008, 10:11:37 AM

Oh please stop with the "good not that good" a subject for debate. We beat this team by three touchdowns the last time we played them - and this is supposed to be one of the best in the NFC? Come on.

We had a bad night on D and got whupped. It happens. The Panthers haven't won anything yet and they still have the Giants and a road game in New Orleans to contend with. If Garcia could go deep on their secondary, what's Drew Brees going to do to them?

The division is still very much in play and the Bucs are still very much in contention to go deep in the playoffs.

I still feel like the Bucs have the best D of the division. The Panthers are playing well overall but defensively are poor.

The team is right in the thick of it, even if they lose to ATL this week.

RudeGuy

Starter

#18 : December 09, 2008, 10:15:51 AM

Hate and mjs are a deadly one-two downer combo... ;)

The Bucs are 9-4...all is not lost...go Bucs and go Broncos...

acacius

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 09, 2008, 10:19:11 AM

To make matters worse, I had Bucs D and Matt Bryant on my fantasy team.

...and benched Jonathon Stewart.

Heh, I needed the Bryant to NOT outscore the Bucs defense by 27 points or more to make the playoffs in my fantasy league.  I'm far more upset about the real game, but that was a nice added kick to the balls.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn, feels like i've been kicked in the stomach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools