Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1

loweredexpectations

Starter
: December 02, 2008, 09:09:07 AM

hey all. as the FF/REG season comes to an end i was hoping to get some non-bias advice for a some tough calls for me to make come sun.

RB
bush          @ atl
jones drew @ chi
dunn         @ car
turner        @ no

WR
bryant        @car
moss          @sea
smith          vs.tb

it's a PPR league for RB/WR.
turner is a must start.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#1 : December 07, 2008, 06:10:19 AM

I like Bush/Turner, especially with PPR.
Bryant/Smith - Redskin receivers have one touchdown in the past month, which is the same number of WR TDs the Ravens have allowed in that span.

loweredexpectations

Starter
#2 : December 07, 2008, 07:50:39 AM

sorry. that's randy moss, going against the weakest secondary in football. so it's either him or bryant...

and who would you take this week? jones drew or dunn? jones drew is more of a threat to score TD's but less touches. when they both catch the same amount of passes usually... right now, i chose to sit both bucs.

thanks for the input by the way!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 07, 2008, 10:17:58 AM

Randy Moss
Jones-Drew (although a tough call)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 07, 2008, 10:31:41 AM

scratch that ... start Dunn

loweredexpectations

Starter
#5 : December 07, 2008, 11:47:45 AM

that has been my subconscious all week. waking up in cold sweats. i want to see dunn blow it up as well... but what made you change your mind? that chi has a better run D? or just because we're homers we want to start dunn.... anyone know whats been going on in practice with him?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 07, 2008, 12:31:15 PM

Chicago's better run D.  I also like playing guys on Monday Night.  Games seem to be higher scoring and it always gives you that "ace in the hole" feel

loweredexpectations

Starter
#7 : December 07, 2008, 12:39:45 PM

great minds must think alike. i've been saying that to myself all week since it's a monday... now its deadline time. i'll let you know @ 1. my gut says jones drew though. my heart, differently. anyway, thanks.

loweredexpectations

Starter
#8 : December 09, 2008, 09:27:58 AM

i started drew, but christ almighty i wish i had thrown bryant in the mix, moss has been straight doo doo butter for me.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 09, 2008, 02:56:47 PM

I lost my playoffs because Marshawn Lynch blows and so does Tampas D putting up a big -2 points when I needed one point
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools