Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon/Oklahoma State « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Stratobuc

Starter
#15 : December 30, 2008, 11:56:07 PM

Congratulations to Oregon and their fans. They were the better team, a great win for them.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 30, 2008, 11:58:20 PM

Yeah, thanks for the $100 OBF.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#17 : December 31, 2008, 01:00:07 AM

Pretty good game, though I can't help but think it may have turned out a little differently if Bryant hadn't gotten hurt. Simply because Oregon wouldn't have been brave enough to keep blitzing as many people as they were with him running down the field.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 31, 2008, 10:14:26 PM

Pretty good game, though I can't help but think it may have turned out a little differently if Bryant hadn't gotten hurt. Simply because Oregon wouldn't have been brave enough to keep blitzing as many people as they were with him running down the field.

if Oregon ran the ball in the first half instead of stupid passing plays, Oregon wins by 21

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 31, 2008, 10:16:40 PM

Yeah, thanks for the $100 OBF.

told you. Great game to be at.

Sat in the OSU section A+ fans. Deserve props. Also A+ to the Holiday Bowl, we stayed at the Ducks hotel I dont know how many times we were asked how our trip was. IMO San Diego should have a BCS game... IMO top 3 city in the country by far.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 01, 2009, 12:02:07 PM

They will not get a BCS game until they fix that crap they call a field.  The field was horrible.  Talked to Dez after the game and he had nothing good to say about it.  He is not blaming the field but he said it did not help any.

Great game, just too bad Oklahoma State did not win but they are loaded next year - watch out for them!!!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 01, 2009, 01:03:12 PM

They will not get a BCS game until they fix that crap they call a field.  The field was horrible.  Talked to Dez after the game and he had nothing good to say about it.  He is not blaming the field but he said it did not help any.

Great game, just too bad Oklahoma State did not win but they are loaded next year - watch out for them!!!

The field sucked because they had the Boise State game then right after the Chargers game then this. The field sucked for both teams not just OSU. Reason OSU lost was they became 1 dimensial in the 2nd half. Yeah OSU should be a great team next year

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 01, 2009, 09:23:12 PM

Its painful and I feel embrass for real OSU fans. All Ive read on their boards... the field is the reason they lost, and Nick Reed "late hit". They have the excuses lined up to a tee. Its not that Oregon was more physical, and a faster team. And it was just the field that affected OSU, and their QB being an idiot leading with his head when running...

Before the game I read Hunter is this great RB and we wont stop him, Robinson is this and that. But then when Hunter looks slow and average they have it lined up.

Worse excuse ridden fans all year, and they think they were the only team that didnt play well in that game... Man up

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 01, 2009, 09:27:49 PM

Hunter is a very good RB, he had a bad game and Oregon did take it to them so I give Oregon their props.  If you could see OSU week in and week out you would see the real Hunter and for a young QB Robinson has tons of talent.  Any QB would have a rough night when the running game is shut down and the #1 and only real option is out of the game.  OSU needs more depth and talent at WR and they are trying to sign some guys.  Again, Oregon won this game more than OSU lost it and it is a credit to Oregon as their defense played hard and fast.  I still think the outcome would have been different if Bryant would have been healthy the whole game as you guys could not stop him and once he went out Zac started to try and do too much.  Again great game and congrats to Oregon.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 01, 2009, 09:41:30 PM

Hunter is a very good RB, he had a bad game and Oregon did take it to them so I give Oregon their props.  If you could see OSU week in and week out you would see the real Hunter and for a young QB Robinson has tons of talent.  Any QB would have a rough night when the running game is shut down and the #1 and only real option is out of the game.  OSU needs more depth and talent at WR and they are trying to sign some guys.  Again, Oregon won this game more than OSU lost it and it is a credit to Oregon as their defense played hard and fast.  I still think the outcome would have been different if Bryant would have been healthy the whole game as you guys could not stop him and once he went out Zac started to try and do too much.  Again great game and congrats to Oregon.

wasnt directed at you.

I had to convince a OSU fan at the game that Zac could be a heisman candidate next year. Yes Bryant may have played a difference, but so would have if Oregon actually ran the ball in the first half.

Hunter to me just seems slow, wasnt impressed. But love Bryant and Zac.

Oregons defense played good at times. IMO they needed to bring one of their LB on a blitz outside in the first half when Zac would keep rolling out, a few hits would make him stop rolling out. Once they got physical it went their way.

Like I said OSU fans were very classy, and Ill def be pulling for them to beat the pOUters. But they need to quit having cheer guys, IMO you shouldnt be told when to cheer... reminded me of UCLA.

luke99

Starter

#25 : January 03, 2009, 04:14:41 PM

OREGON and OSU will never play for a BCS title..EVER..They will never have the talent..Heck they may never play in a BCS game...

They both cant compete with the Elite Teams of the Pac 10 and Big 12

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 03, 2009, 04:32:48 PM

OREGON and OSU will never play for a BCS title..EVER..They will never have the talent..Heck they may never play in a BCS game...

They both cant compete with the Elite Teams of the Pac 10 and Big 12

amen bro. Go Hawaii.

Hawaii would be an elite Pac-10 and Big 12 team

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon/Oklahoma State « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools