Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fox coverage of the NCCG last night - Charles Davis « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: January 09, 2007, 07:35:14 AM

Just an awful job from a production standpoint last night. Too many ridiculous graphics to hype a game up that doesn't need the "drama" pieces. Chrales Davis was out of his league and how he got that gig is beyond me. He talked over Alverez, didn't know when to keep his mouth shut, and was just all around awful. 

They did hit a homerun bringing in Emmitt and Eddie along with JJ, I'll give them that. The cheddar**CENSORED** who hosted the show really took away from the others. Joe Buck needs to be in that seat not that clown. It just seemed Fox wasn't ready to showcase this game.

Did anyone else feel this way or am I insane to complain about it?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 09, 2007, 07:40:27 AM

I watched ESPN who does college football better than anyone else up until game time.  That gave you 15 minutes of those other bozos.  I think you are right...They need to give the whole Bowl thing to ESPN and ABC...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

T

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 09, 2007, 07:40:41 AM

I hated FOX's coverage of all the Bowl games.

PirateBooty

Starter

#3 : January 09, 2007, 09:23:13 AM

Joe Buck needs to be in that seat not that clown.
Joe Buck should choose a new career path.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 09, 2007, 09:25:47 AM

They needed buck to be in the booth for starters...

Baghead #2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 09, 2007, 09:27:11 AM

Here's the better question, why are they running those ads, and that is what they are not a pre-game show, for this game? Hey, clowns, I'm already watching your channel you don't need to sell me anymore. You had me at "National Championship Game". Anyone who doesn't care isn't flipping over just to see what this whole football game is about.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#6 : January 09, 2007, 09:32:03 AM

WAY too many commercials these days. Just that actually had me flipping back and forth between the game, CSI Miami and "I Love NY".

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 09, 2007, 09:38:08 AM

Here's the better question, why are they running those ads, and that is what they are not a pre-game show, for this game? Hey, clowns, I'm already watching your channel you don't need to sell me anymore. You had me at "National Championship Game". Anyone who doesn't care isn't flipping over just to see what this whole football game is about.

exactly.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fox coverage of the NCCG last night - Charles Davis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools