Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Scenarios « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: January 09, 2007, 09:22:36 AM

I'm gonna assume we win the toss because it makes this easier and throw out a few scenarios and see where folks go:

Scenario A:
OAK: Russell
DET: Quinn
TB:?

Scenario B:
DET: Thomas

Scenario C:
OAK: Calvin

Scenario D:

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

PirateBooty

Starter

#1 : January 09, 2007, 09:27:12 AM

A: Thomas
B: CJ
C: Adams or maybe even Okoye
D: Thomas

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#2 : January 09, 2007, 09:30:20 AM

B: Johnson
C: Anderson/Adams

Not too tough, Dal. Maybe you should have went with a 4th overall selection as the default. That would be a little tougher IMO.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 09, 2007, 09:32:45 AM

Here goes, but it will be dependant upon what we address during FA. If had to pick today though, without FA, here is how I would have things...

Scenario A:
TB: Joe Thomas

Scenario B:
TB: Calvin Johnson

Scenario C:
TB: Brady Quinn (Chuck Weiss said he will be a top 3 NFL QB in 2-3 years...I'm buying)

Scenario D:
TB: Joe Thomas

Baghead #2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 09, 2007, 10:13:01 AM

Not too tough, Dal. Maybe you should have went with a 4th overall selection as the default. That would be a little tougher IMO.

Kind of wanted to feel the vibe off a simple scenarios plus I'm not gonna jinx the coin flip by saying we pick 4th first.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#5 : January 09, 2007, 10:15:24 AM

Kind of wanted to feel the vibe off a simple scenarios plus I'm not gonna jinx the coin flip by saying we pick 4th first.

LOL! True, very true.

#6 : January 09, 2007, 10:19:32 AM

Might be interesting to push the Bucs into that 4th spot as well.  In the scenarios above, there's no outcome I dislike.  I hope those QBs get off the baord as early as possible, though.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 09, 2007, 10:32:05 AM

So dal, who do you have the bucs taking in these situations? Lets hear them.....

Baghead #2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 09, 2007, 10:36:43 AM

So dal, who do you have the bucs taking in these situations? Lets hear them.....

B: Quinn
C: Quinn

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#9 : January 09, 2007, 10:37:27 AM

Wow, Dal. I didn't know you were that high on Quinn.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#10 : January 09, 2007, 10:38:41 AM

A.Thomas
B.Okoye
C.Okoye
D.Thomas
Assuming no trade down

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 09, 2007, 10:42:34 AM

Scenario A:
TB: Thomas

Scenario B:
TB:? Adams

Scenario C:
TB:? Adams

Scenario D:
TB:? Thomas

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 09, 2007, 10:44:29 AM

B: Quinn
C: Quinn

Dal, you no good dog, you sob, how dare you, OMG dude.........we have Gradkowski!!!!!!!!

Baghead #2

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 09, 2007, 10:45:39 AM

A.Thomas
B.Okoye
C.Okoye
D.Thomas
Assuming no trade down

Now this could get interesting, esp if he goes off at the senior bowl and Combine, which I think he does. I almost snuck Okoye in there.

Baghead #2

#14 : January 09, 2007, 11:41:30 AM

A: Calvin
B: Calvin
C: Russell
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Scenarios « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools