Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: XBOX 360... new update. If you are having to choose for a gift to get someone... « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: December 12, 2008, 08:01:31 PM

i got my update a little bit ago, and it has netflix.

yep, netflix.

if you have a netflix account, you can go on your computer, and choose a movie you want to see.

you come back to the xbox360, and the movie is sitting there waiting for you to press play.

no going to the store... no mailing thing you have to send out.

all you have to do is go to netflix.com and choose a ovie you want to watch on your xbox 360.  right on your TV.  right there.   that ez.

anyone else having any fun with this?

im watching all "the office" seasons right now.

hilarious....

#1 : December 12, 2008, 09:03:38 PM

Ps3 has this same type thing and you dont only pay for a rental (unless 360 changed it), you get the movie forever (prices vary)

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 12, 2008, 09:55:18 PM

Ps3 has this same type thing and you dont only pay for a rental (unless 360 changed it), you get the movie forever (prices vary)

im a member at netflix, and you can keep the movie on your xbox forever.  unless you want to delete it.

its not rented or anything.

i had no idea ps3 had that, well.. i guess its not a selling point to make then.

#3 : December 13, 2008, 03:20:21 AM

damn thats awesome
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: XBOX 360... new update. If you are having to choose for a gift to get someone... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools