Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Oklahoma Sooners appreciation thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 16, 2008, 02:07:33 PM

OBF, do you hate OU, because they "whined" after losing to your ducks due to the worst jobbing that has ever occurred on the field in the history of CFB?

you mean the team that let Oregon scored 14 points in 1 min? Then had a FG blocked that could have won the game. They play defense or better yet just make a FG they win. Oh yeah pOUters are now telling Texas fans dont complain about getting screwed... well pOUters were crying about a regular season game. Go figure... if pOUters were on the other end of what happened to Texas we would still be hearing about it.

I also hate pOUters because of the Stoops brothers

And the hatred started the year before that in the Holiday Bowl... loser fans.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 16, 2008, 02:08:24 PM

God, those uniforms (Oregon) are the ugliest in sports, no contest.  Though they try, it is impossible to look tough in those uniforms...

lol

good they arent made for 60 year old school teachers, made for the 18 year old 4 star recruit. And the picture isnt about the unis...

Dash Riprock

Starter

#17 : December 16, 2008, 02:36:27 PM

OU's stud RB is out. http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8949844/Sooners'-Murray-to-have-surgery,-miss-title-game?MSNHPHMA

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 16, 2008, 04:54:54 PM

OBF, do you hate OU, because they "whined" after losing to your ducks due to the worst jobbing that has ever occurred on the field in the history of CFB?

you mean the team that let Oregon scored 14 points in 1 min? Then had a FG blocked that could have won the game. They play defense or better yet just make a FG they win.
LOL

Is that really how you feel about that crap? I mean seriously............. That was the biggest hose job EVER.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 16, 2008, 05:14:08 PM

you mean the team that let Oregon scored 14 points in 1 min? Then had a FG blocked that could have won the game. They play defense or better yet just make a FG they win.
LOL

Is that really how you feel about that crap? I mean seriously............. That was the biggest hose job EVER.

EVER? A bad onside kick is the biggest hose job?

Answer this...

Did OU defense play to lose? Yes, giving up 2 TD in 1 min...

Did OU have a chance to win the game? Yes, GW FG blocked.

Even if the onside was a bad call, they still had chances to win the game and they didnt. It wasnt like the onside gave Oregon the win, they still had to score, and then they still had to block a FG. Gimme a break. Biggest hose job my arse

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 16, 2008, 05:46:35 PM

LOL

Answer this...

Even if the onside was a bad call, they still had chances to win the game and they didnt. It wasnt like the onside gave Oregon the win, they still had to score, and then they still had to block a FG. Gimme a break. Biggest hose job my arse
Didn't Oregon have a shoddy PI call go their way also on their last drive, as well?

Dude, Oklahoma recovered the football, after Oregon illegally touched it. The replay official even screwed it up.

It was a nasty screw job. You can't show me a worse call than that one.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 16, 2008, 05:51:53 PM

LOL

Answer this...

Didn't Oregon have a shoddy PI call go their way also on their last drive, as well?

Dude, Oklahoma recovered the football, after Oregon illegally touched it. The replay official even screwed it up.

I dont remember... unlike pOUter fans I look ahead not behind.

I do know that the ref spotted the ball favorbly for AD numerous times. WHich are all on youtube if you care.
Im not discussing something that is over 2 years old... OU even after the onside had a chance to win... end of story. Bad call yes, but they still had a chance.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 16, 2008, 07:51:48 PM

That is the worst call in the history of sports. LMAO

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 16, 2008, 10:32:36 PM

God, those uniforms (Oregon) are the ugliest in sports, no contest. Though they try, it is impossible to look tough in those uniforms...

lol

good they arent made for 60 year old school teachers, made for the 18 year old 4 star recruit. And the picture isnt about the unis...

60 years old?

lol

If I were, I'd be a "former" school teacher, as I will be able to retire when I turn 55, 13 years from now...

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 16, 2008, 10:40:43 PM

Those uniforms are bad. Is that a hand print on the shoulder of the solid black ones?  That diamond plate pattern has to go.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 16, 2008, 10:56:15 PM

I think they are feathers....

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 17, 2008, 01:31:57 AM

I think they are feathers....

suppose to be tear marks... but look like feathers... I like the black but not the tear stuff

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 17, 2008, 01:36:15 AM

Those uniforms are bad. Is that a hand print on the shoulder of the solid black ones?  That diamond plate pattern has to go.

LaGarette Blount liked them enough to visit and drop his verbal from Florida State so has numerous players.

And the pic isnt about the jersey, its about the number, their wearing. All those players wore 29 at the home games in honor of a dead player (todd Doxey), and they will be honoring him in the Holiday Bowl where Todd Doxey was from (San Diego), by doing it their.

But the unis, people hate, but it has got many players e**CENSORED**ally east of the rockies interested in Oregon, 18 year old kids love all the new unis, and helping Nike design them. Its also a revenue machine.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 17, 2008, 01:37:00 AM

God, those uniforms (Oregon) are the ugliest in sports, no contest. Though they try, it is impossible to look tough in those uniforms...

lol

60 years old?

lol

If I were, I'd be a "former" school teacher, as I will be able to retire when I turn 55, 13 years from now...

Man teachers have it rough, retire at 55. What an awful job

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 17, 2008, 07:23:17 AM

LOL

Answer this...

I dont remember... unlike pOUter fans I look ahead not behind.

I do know that the ref spotted the ball favorbly for AD numerous times. WHich are all on youtube if you care.
Im not discussing something that is over 2 years old... OU even after the onside had a chance to win... end of story. Bad call yes, but they still had a chance.
It is the reason for your hatred of their program. If you're going to hate on them for "pouting" about it, then there's no reason not to discuss it.

It was a HORRIBLE call. I haven't seen one worse on a college football field. Granted, OU fans did go overboard with their crying, but damn, that is a tough one to swallow.

I remember you having a similar opinion when the call occurred.

You are the best example of a blind homer on this board. You completely lack objectivity. EVERY other Oregon fan that I have talked to about that play has owned up to it, and admitted that it was a horrible screw job. On the contrary, you rip OU fans, because of it.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Oklahoma Sooners appreciation thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools