Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Oklahoma Sooners appreciation thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 17, 2008, 08:59:50 AM

God, those uniforms (Oregon) are the ugliest in sports, no contest. Though they try, it is impossible to look tough in those uniforms...

lol

good they arent made for 60 year old school teachers, made for the 18 year old 4 star recruit. And the picture isnt about the unis...

60 years old?

lol

If I were, I'd be a "former" school teacher, as I will be able to retire when I turn 55, 13 years from now...

Man teachers have it rough, retire at 55. What an awful job

who is complaining?

jealous much?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 17, 2008, 01:43:02 PM

God, those uniforms (Oregon) are the ugliest in sports, no contest. Though they try, it is impossible to look tough in those uniforms...

lol

good they arent made for 60 year old school teachers, made for the 18 year old 4 star recruit. And the picture isnt about the unis...

60 years old?

lol

If I were, I'd be a "former" school teacher, as I will be able to retire when I turn 55, 13 years from now...

Man teachers have it rough, retire at 55. What an awful job

who is complaining?

jealous much?

I am jealous... paid good, retire early. Great gig.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#32 : December 18, 2008, 10:48:36 AM

The best uniforms Oregon had to me were the ones they wore when Harrington was there. Sort of like the green/back mix they have going on above but without those stupid tear marks or whatever you call them.

Don't worry, they'll have new uniforms next year anyways.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 18, 2008, 05:58:00 PM

The best uniforms Oregon had to me were the ones they wore when Harrington was there. Sort of like the green/back mix they have going on above but without those stupid tear marks or whatever you call them.

Don't worry, they'll have new uniforms next year anyways.

those were pretty cool. I actually like the ones we have minus the yellow ones, and the tear mark on the black. Think the black are sweet minus that, love their black helmets

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Oklahoma Sooners appreciation thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools