Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This offense SUCKS under greise « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#195 : December 14, 2008, 11:51:22 PM

Defense did its job, but the offense was inept.

They did a great job in OT, that's for sure.

Inept offense bears the greatest responsibility.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#196 : December 14, 2008, 11:58:36 PM

Offense lack of sustained drives caught up with the D. It had a cumulative effect.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#197 : December 15, 2008, 12:29:01 AM

Offense lack of sustained drives caught up with the D. It had a cumulative effect.

I had a similar observation as well.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#198 : December 15, 2008, 02:05:36 AM

Of Garcia is out again next week, Luke has to be in there IMO.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#199 : December 15, 2008, 02:12:18 AM

Of Garcia is out again next week, Luke has to be in there IMO.
Not a chance.

Gruden wil roll with Griese, because he has a mancrush on him, and he will not expose himself to more media scrutiny by rolling with 3 different QBs in one season.  I am willing to bet a large sum of money that if Garcia is out, Griese is the man again.  And Griese is a turd of a QB. 

Gruden will curl his face up, and explain this and that, but he will not be able to explain himself forever...

He needs to stop over thinking.  I am sure he is watching Griese in practice.  Which makes me wonder, what the hell does he see that we as fans do not see on Sunday?

Is he that hard headed, and goofy?  Just because Luke cannot call seventeen different adverb/adjectives out to a formation, does not mean he is any worse than Griese, does it?

I would have went with McCown.  A healthy McCown cannot beat out a damaged Griese? 

So many differing angles, and none of them make any sense to me.  Gruden, go to bed.  Sleep in till 6 A.M. at least...and eat less salt.

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This offense SUCKS under greise « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools