Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This offense SUCKS under greise « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14

Booker

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 14, 2008, 02:02:48 PM

And another blown call. Throwing down Talib after the whistle is perfectly legal

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 14, 2008, 02:04:54 PM

That is debatable and we shall see what the O does with the turnover the Bucs D has provided.

no it's not debatable .... and they got the ball on their own 1 .. give me a break

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 14, 2008, 02:05:59 PM

That is debatable and we shall see what the O does with the turnover the Bucs D has provided.

no it's not debatable .... and they got the ball on their own 1 .. give me a break

If the Bucs O fails to do anything on this drive the excuses need to stop.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 14, 2008, 02:07:27 PM

LOL..

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#34 : December 14, 2008, 02:07:47 PM

it's 3rd and 5...and griese does a 3rd yard pass...are you **CENSORED**ing kidding me?????

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 14, 2008, 02:08:07 PM

0-4 on 3rd downs.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 14, 2008, 02:08:20 PM

Put in luke. I can't watch Griese's arm any more.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 14, 2008, 02:09:05 PM

you're the one making excuses for the defense ... and getting the ball on your own 1 is hardly giving the offense anything

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 14, 2008, 02:09:11 PM

0-4 on 3rd downs.

It is the defenses' fault.  ::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 14, 2008, 02:10:14 PM

0-4 on 3rd downs.

It is the defenses' fault. ::)

3-4 on 3rd down conversions on the two scoring drives is the defense's fault .. that's what I said ....

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 14, 2008, 02:10:44 PM

you're the one making excuses for the defense ... and getting the ball on your own 1 is hardly giving the offense anything

*The Falcons have had favorable field position due the Bucs offense inability to sustain drives due to poor play/penalties.

*Bucs hold the Falcons to 3 instead of 7 early in the game.

*Bucs D generates a turnover (I am eating my Talib crow proudly) with the Falcons driving.

It is the defenses fault...lol? :(

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 14, 2008, 02:12:43 PM

8The Falcons have had favorable field position due the Bucs offense inability to sustain drives due to poor play/penalties.

*Bucs generate a turnover (I am eating my Talib crow proudly)

Defense allowed 3 out of 4 3rd down conversions on the two scoring drives ... that's the defense's fault ... my statement never had anything to do with the offense ... you're the one making excuses ....

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#42 : December 14, 2008, 02:13:20 PM

Offense sucks more than normal. Defense has been average. Not quite a good first half. Hopefully the team comes out with something else after the break.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 14, 2008, 02:14:06 PM

8The Falcons have had favorable field position due the Bucs offense inability to sustain drives due to poor play/penalties.

*Bucs generate a turnover (I am eating my Talib crow proudly)

Defense allowed 3 out of 4 3rd down conversions on the two scoring drives ... that's the defense's fault ... my statement never had anything to do with the offense ... you're the one making excuses ....

Bucs offense inability to sustain drives has hindered the Bucs D even if you believe it is too early in your estimation.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 14, 2008, 02:14:44 PM

Another turnover by the Bucs D.

Lets see what the Bucs O does....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This offense SUCKS under greise « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools