Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: tampa bay bucs speed « previous next »
Page: 1

big bad bob

Rookie

: January 09, 2007, 02:00:43 PM

remember when the bucs had that wicked speed on d.ohio state faced a look alike gator team with speed like the bucs.qb no where to go and backs getting punished at the line
and receivers getting smacked when catching a pass.i wish ohio state could play boise st
and even hawaii another fast scoring machine.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 09, 2007, 02:12:06 PM

All that speed was great when we had it, but we still used to get beat down by massive OL's and power backs. (Washington and Pittsburgh usually)

That's probably what OSU was thinking they'd do, but they were just outmuscled by the "speed" defense. Surprised the shat outta me, that's for sure..

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 09, 2007, 02:15:41 PM

could you possibly create a thread with a small amount of sentence structure? I mean, at least show that you're trying.

You've come a long way from the 1 sentence, left field type thread. Let's take it a step further and formulate complete sentences.

#3 : January 09, 2007, 03:16:16 PM

could you possibly create a thread with a small amount of sentence structure? I mean, at least show that you're trying.

You've come a long way from the 1 sentence, left field type thread. Let's take it a step further and formulate complete sentences.
True that.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 09, 2007, 03:18:59 PM

Its  alsmost a haiku

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#5 : January 09, 2007, 03:35:34 PM

At least haikus have some sort of a structure. You can't really tell if big bad bob is trying to form a coherent statement.

#6 : January 09, 2007, 03:36:26 PM

At least haikus have some sort of a structure. You can't really tell if big bad bob is trying to form a coherent statement.
Seriously.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: tampa bay bucs speed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools