Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amazing start. Disciplined approach to a big game! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#30 : December 14, 2008, 02:29:32 PM

You have to admit, most of the penalties against the Bucs weren't even backed by an obvious replay. Yes, I'm saying most of them seem to be "phantom" calls.

It's so hard to believe the Bucs are the only team blocking in the back and HOW MANY times do I have to see Greg White getting hooked by thier LT before the ref does?

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 14, 2008, 02:32:57 PM

You have to admit, most of the penalties against the Bucs weren't even backed by an obvious replay. Yes, I'm saying most of them seem to be "phantom" calls.

It's so hard to believe the Bucs are the only team blocking in the back and HOW MANY times do I have to see Greg White getting hooked by thier LT before the ref does?

White has been creating havoc.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 14, 2008, 02:33:04 PM

At least seven more.

Antonio Bryant is a beast.

enterprise

Rookie
#33 : December 14, 2008, 02:35:27 PM

we need interior line help big-time...should be #1 offseason priority.  Add another DE too.  We need pressure.  Really, the only thing worse than the penalties is Fox's broadcast team.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 14, 2008, 02:36:54 PM

What I like to see is that weather it has been a three step drop, five step drop or seven step drop that when the last step and foot is being planted the football is being delivered to open receivers and the actual timing looks like it is there in the offense.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 14, 2008, 02:43:55 PM

Garcia creates longer drives.  Griese is not going to lead us anywhere.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 14, 2008, 02:55:58 PM

I was waiting for it...

The drive killah is back!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 14, 2008, 02:57:39 PM

What I like to see is that weather it has been a three step drop, five step drop or seven step drop that when the last step and foot is being planted the football is being delivered to open receivers and the actual timing looks like it is there in the offense.
::)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 14, 2008, 02:58:17 PM

First turnover forced by Atlanta's defense in the last five games

That says it all...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amazing start. Disciplined approach to a big game! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools