Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GRIESE = 2 Minute Drill « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: December 14, 2008, 02:30:27 PM

The man is at his best when under pressure and in the hurry up, no huddle offense.

Please Jon, adjust the offense to fit what best suits the QB and team.......Please man.

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 14, 2008, 02:35:20 PM

LOL... like I said to all the doubters and all of Luke McCown's "#1 Fans" before the game. Brian Griese has experience on the road, he has the trust and belief of his teammates.

Now only if the Bucs can find a running game. I don't wanna see #28 dancing behind the line anymore, put in Caddy and see if he can attack the holes.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#2 : December 14, 2008, 02:44:59 PM

lol i agree, after rhonde got that pick i was like "come one greise, this is ur freakin specialty"

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 14, 2008, 03:09:38 PM

here you alldaway

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 14, 2008, 03:12:32 PM

The man is at his best when under pressure and in the hurry up, no huddle offense.

Please Jon, adjust the offense to fit what best suits the QB and team.......Please man.

I support this idea.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GRIESE = 2 Minute Drill « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools