Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Iraqi man throws shoes and barely misses Bush. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 15, 2008, 02:42:38 AM

where was SS?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 15, 2008, 02:43:23 AM

That Iraqi guy should be castrated and forced to eat his own balls. Nobody should be allowed to throw their shoes at the president of the usa, even if it is Bush.

Would if his entire family was killed by collateral damage because of the Bush-led invasion? Throwing a shoe at the man who is responsible for your families death isn't that big of a deal.

Sorry, still no excuse. He should be eating his own balls right now.
His balls are small.  And they smell.  But yes, while not a great feast, he shoud be forced to eat them,.

And BUsh is awful as a president.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 15, 2008, 02:43:55 AM

where was SS?

In Utah, driving Volvos, and wishing he were living in redneck Oregon.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 15, 2008, 02:56:50 AM

where was SS?

ya Oregon is redneck... Portland is full of rednecks.
In Utah, driving Volvos, and wishing he were living in redneck Oregon.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 15, 2008, 07:25:18 AM

Not so easy to hit someone who isn't a female rape victim, buried neck deep in sand.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 15, 2008, 09:40:59 AM

That guy could play QB for us. He looked mobile.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 15, 2008, 09:48:19 AM

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16566.html

Myers reported that the man threw the second shoe and added: "This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."

Journalists at the scene said the hurler was Muntadar al-Zaidi, a reporter for Al-Baghdadia TV, an independent satellite channel based in Cairo.

A producer for the channel was murdered in Baghdad last year.

Widows and orphans? Iraqi civilians were killed in Iraq? Hundreds of thousands, you say? You wouldn't know
that by watching the American media.

Stratobuc

Starter
#22 : December 15, 2008, 09:51:34 AM

HBO's "House of Saddam" really brings back those happier times. I wish everyone could see.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 15, 2008, 09:56:37 AM

HBO's "House of Saddam" really brings back those happier times. I wish everyone could see.

My post referred to the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians who were killed during Operation Iraqi
Freedom.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 15, 2008, 10:04:12 AM

"Hundreds of thousands" of Iraqi civilians have not been killed in this military campaign.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 15, 2008, 10:37:06 AM

I am surprised he even got that far.  How was he able to throw not 1, but 2 shoes at the POTUS without being shot, tackled, or otherwise subdued?

I was thinking the same thing.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#26 : December 15, 2008, 11:07:38 AM

Clearing up some info on this mess.  If you watch the video Bush actually waves off the Secret Service detail with his right hand.

What I thought was funny was Bush's line:  I believe it was a Size 10 shoe!

The reporter in question lives in Sadr city, Baghdad and quite frequently refers to Americans, Israel, etc. as dogs and that we all should die.  He got his credentials last minute and according to several Iraqi media sources they were hugely embarrassed about this incident.   (This was said on NBC this morning by a one of their investigative staff. so I don't have a link.  But I guess you can hunt it down).

To me it's ironic though that a thread about a shoe being thrown at Bush has more hits and replies than the Gov. of Illinois trying to sell a Senate seat to Jesse Jackson Jr..  Rahm being involved in that mess and Obama lying about having any contact with Blago.

If this were a repub you guys would be ready for a revolution!

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#27 : December 15, 2008, 11:32:29 AM

That guy could play QB for us. He looked mobile.

Maybe the Rays should sign him as a reliever.

kmitchell

Starter

#28 : December 15, 2008, 12:08:36 PM

"Hundreds of thousands" of Iraqi civilians have not been killed in this military campaign.

Have you been there, or do you take everything you hear from main stream media?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 15, 2008, 12:36:14 PM

Have you been there, or do you take everything you hear from main stream media?
I have not been there, nor have I been subjected to the MSM reporting any number (high or low) of civilian casualties.

The MSM coverage of Iraq has been almost nonexistent since the number of American casualties has dramatically decreased.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Iraqi man throws shoes and barely misses Bush. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools