Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Iraqi man throws shoes and barely misses Bush. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : December 15, 2008, 12:51:04 PM

"Hundreds of thousands" of Iraqi civilians have not been killed in this military campaign.
HBO's "House of Saddam" really brings back those happier times. I wish everyone could see.

My post referred to the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians who were killed during Operation Iraqi
Freedom.

LINK on that 100,000 killed fact.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 15, 2008, 12:56:21 PM

"Hundreds of thousands" of Iraqi civilians have not been killed in this military campaign.
HBO's "House of Saddam" really brings back those happier times. I wish everyone could see.

My post referred to the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians who were killed during Operation Iraqi
Freedom.

You can find links that say anything from 30,000 to over 1 million

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 15, 2008, 01:00:09 PM

I don't think American soldiers are responsible for that many deaths. I'd have to blame Al Quaida terrorists/bombers.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 15, 2008, 01:08:23 PM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 15, 2008, 01:17:11 PM

Not so easy to hit someone who isn't a female rape victim, buried neck deep in sand.

lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 15, 2008, 01:35:28 PM

Sign him up .. we could use another QB ....

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 15, 2008, 05:38:03 PM

Really...who throws a shoe??

kmitchell

Starter

#37 : December 15, 2008, 05:38:46 PM

Freedom.

http://icasualties.org/oif/IraqiDeaths.aspx
"This is not a complete list, nor can we verify these totals. This is simply a compilation of deaths reported by news agencies. Actual totals for Iraqi deaths are much higher than the numbers recorded on this site."

This is the most reliable report I have found, but it only shows the reported deaths since 2005. This link has the Iraqi death toll at 51,165 people.

The media completely stopped reporting the violence in Iraq, probably for political reasons. 55 civilians were killed last Thursday in a bombing. Iraq didn't have bombings going off every day until we got there and destabilized the entire country, and if my family happened to die in a bombing, the least I could do is throw my shoe at the man responsible.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#38 : December 15, 2008, 06:30:47 PM

A producer for the channel was murdered in Baghdad last year.[/b]

Murdered? Can you be more specific? Was it by our troops, collateral damage? Did an American "murder" the producer, and was he charged/convicted?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#39 : December 15, 2008, 07:35:15 PM

Doesnt matter who the pres is. You throw a shoe at the Pres of the US.. Your whole lineage should be exterminated. Thats my opinion.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 15, 2008, 09:02:23 PM

Freedom.

http://icasualties.org/oif/IraqiDeaths.aspx
"This is not a complete list, nor can we verify these totals. This is simply a compilation of deaths reported by news agencies. Actual totals for Iraqi deaths are much higher than the numbers recorded on this site."

This is the most reliable report I have found, but it only shows the reported deaths since 2005. This link has the Iraqi death toll at 51,165 people.

The media completely stopped reporting the violence in Iraq, probably for political reasons. 55 civilians were killed last Thursday in a bombing. Iraq didn't have bombings going off every day until we got there and destabilized the entire country, and if my family happened to die in a bombing, the least I could do is throw my shoe at the man responsible.

"Kirkuk - A suicide bomber struck a crowded restaurant in northern Iraq on Thursday where Kurdish officials were meeting with Arab tribal leaders to negotiate longstanding ethnic tensions, killing at least 55 people, police said.".....................

And this was caused by the USA how?  Wasn't caused by the "military campaign"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 15, 2008, 09:04:52 PM

http://www.cnn.com/

It is the video at the top left of the screen.

Probably did what millions of Americans wanted to do for the last eight years.

kmitchell

Starter

#42 : December 15, 2008, 09:31:43 PM

To Morgan, how many suicide bombings were there in Iraq before we "liberated" them?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 15, 2008, 09:39:41 PM

Doesnt matter who the pres is. You throw a shoe at the Pres of the US.. Your whole lineage should be exterminated. Thats my opinion.

Ummm... he's just a man.  Not an emperor.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : December 15, 2008, 09:55:42 PM

To Morgan, how many suicide bombings were there in Iraq before we "liberated" them?

How many professional rapings and boiling of Iraqis were there before we "liberated" them?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Iraqi man throws shoes and barely misses Bush. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools