Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: antonio sums it up « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 14, 2008, 08:04:31 PM

and if Gruden cant be creative and get Joey on the field he is really wac

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 14, 2008, 08:05:19 PM

"Why do we have to play scared?" Bryant said. "There ain't nothing to be afraid of."

That quote speaks volumes!!!

Agreed. More true words have never been spoken. But at the same time can you ask Griese to do more than he is capable of?

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 14, 2008, 08:06:32 PM

I have a feeling Bryant will not be here next season, some team is going to offer him a deal and the Bucs wont think twice about matching it.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 14, 2008, 08:09:54 PM

and if he isn't careful, he is gonna "talk" his way out of Tampa, maybe that is what he wants...

wish the dude would just shut his mouth.

not that I don't agree with him, but if he starts acting off and acting like TO, this will not end well.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 14, 2008, 08:11:02 PM

you mean the way the season is currently headed as in not ending well

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 14, 2008, 08:12:46 PM

you mean the way the season is currently headed as in not ending well

no, I mean the relationship between Antonio and Gruden/bucs...

you know what I meant.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 14, 2008, 08:13:11 PM

If the team keeps playing like this it will not end well. The guy plays out of his mind every game and we don't have the
QB or play calling to take full advantage of his skill set!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 14, 2008, 08:14:38 PM

I agree Yuc, but for different reasons.  Bryant will be disgusted by the QB play here by the end of the season, he'll know better than to sign here with Gruden and he Geriatric Krewe at QB.  He also probably ain't scared to call Gruden out for his pathetic offense.  I'll be surprised if he stays as I will be surprised to see ANY playmakers want to play here under Gruden.

#23 : December 14, 2008, 08:14:41 PM

For what reason should the guy not speak his mind? Are you that passive?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 14, 2008, 08:16:02 PM

If the team keeps playing like this it will not end well. The guy plays out of his mind every game and we don't have the
QB or play calling to take full advantage of his skill set!

he keeps talking, other teams might view him as a cancer, like they did before we got him...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 14, 2008, 08:18:18 PM

For what reason should the guy not speak his mind? Are you that passive?

him calling out anyone on the team, coaches included, isn't gonna solve any problems he thinks are there...

him calling out anyone on this team will lead to issues that will hurt the team.

if he feels a certain way, he can vocalize it all he wants behind closed doors, why do you think that him calling anyone out publically will help the situation?

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 14, 2008, 08:18:28 PM

BuccanAy - that is true this team under Gruden, should never draft an offensive player higher then the 3 round not like they will develop seems like wasted picks that could be used on the defensive side of the football at least we would have something to cheer for.

Oliver Goldsmith

jameswilder

Starter

#27 : December 14, 2008, 08:18:49 PM

I mentioned this as well in the thread I created,
http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=32773.0

Griese looked weak throwing the ball down the field past twenty yards today. Many releases looked sidearmed.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

#28 : December 14, 2008, 08:19:00 PM

he speaks the truth. he's the kind of personality this team craves. we need more guys like him.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 14, 2008, 08:19:45 PM

Turbo - Is that not what Gruden is doing, hurting this team by allowing the mediocre play from his entire offense

Oliver Goldsmith
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: antonio sums it up « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools