Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scouts Inc. Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#45 : January 11, 2007, 03:54:33 PM

Never pass on LTs EVER because they always work out.

Signed,
 The Oakland Raiders

And Akili Smith was before everyone had caught on to Jeff Tedford QB's.  Teams won't make that mistake again.  Loot at Aaron Rogers.  Anyone notice there haven't been any clear cut busts since Joey Harrington (Jeff Tedford)?

And by that logic, the Bengals should have passed on Palmer because of Akili Smith. When it comes down to it, you have to trust your scouts to know what they're doing.

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

#46 : January 11, 2007, 06:58:02 PM

Our "O" has struggled far more worse than our "D". Our WR's have struggled far more worse than our "OL". If JR2 is gone, take CJ21 w/out any hesitation.

Bucs12345 - "Good luck with that on draft day.  Franchise left tackles don't come around often and they never hit FA."

Robert Gallery ring a bell?

He came around and I would assume if he does not play up to expectations in the near future he will hit the FA.

"People make themselves out to be idiots... I'm just here to help them realize it."

Hallelujah holla back...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#47 : January 12, 2007, 08:46:19 AM

Our "O" has struggled far more worse than our "D". Our WR's have struggled far more worse than our "OL". If JR2 is gone, take CJ21 w/out any hesitation.

You missed that whole "not able to run thing" this year? That's about the OL.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

FsuBucs1

Practice Squad

#48 : January 12, 2007, 11:27:11 AM

There isn't any question about it. If Thomas is there we take him!!! If not that means C.J. will be the man!!! Either way I'm happy. Those two are the only can't miss top prospects on the board.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scouts Inc. Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools