Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Antonio Bryant be a Buc next year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#15 : December 16, 2008, 01:08:44 PM

If he can shut his mouth, and not burn any bridges between now and then, I think he will be back.
No reason to shut his mouth. Is this a dictator regime?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 16, 2008, 01:10:15 PM

I stand by what I said, if he continues taking shots at teamates/coaches, they won't have him back...

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#17 : December 16, 2008, 01:11:16 PM

I stand by what I said, if he continues taking shots at teamates/coaches, they won't have him back...

If the coaches deserve it, then he has the freedom to express it.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 16, 2008, 01:12:37 PM

I just don't even wanna think about the possibility that Bryant isn't resigned. When you stumble upon a player that's this good I just don't think you can afford to let him go. I mean look at our track record in drafting receivers, we might have to wait another 5 years before we get a player of Bryant's talent. We have the cap space, so the FO better get the deal done. We're gonna have to pay him a lot of money I'm sure but we don't have any excuses whatsoever to not pay him.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 16, 2008, 01:12:39 PM

Gruden has basically thrown Galloway to the side -- and taken all the flak for it -- to make Bryant the guy...

Something tells me he's in the Bucs' future plans...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 16, 2008, 01:12:52 PM

then you can not expect to have him back, what is so hard to understand?

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 16, 2008, 01:14:05 PM

Coaches (i.e. Gruden) were probably down on that list in his quote...

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#22 : December 16, 2008, 01:14:44 PM

then you can not expect to have him back, what is so hard to understand?
Unless the coach has a huge ego that interferes with what is best for the team, then I can fully expect him to be back. Unless you're implying that Gruden could absorb a bruise to his ego?

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#23 : December 16, 2008, 01:15:15 PM

Kid yourself if you want. Gruden was the person he was referring to.

#24 : December 16, 2008, 01:16:09 PM

Regardless of what the truth is or is not, there IS a time to vent and a place to vent.  TURBO is spot on....keep your grill in the closed position, produce on the field, and all else will take care of itself.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 16, 2008, 01:16:55 PM

Kid yourself if you want. Gruden was the person he was referring to.

You think it was Gruden's idea to get him 2 yds. in the second half? I think someone else is kidding himself...

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#26 : December 16, 2008, 01:20:45 PM

The Gruden love is too strong here. I can't wait until the guy gets fired. Then we won't have a team that gets laughed at on National TV, then goes out and proves all those who  laughed right.

#27 : December 16, 2008, 01:25:35 PM

No, then we'll just get another coach for fans to rail on.  Only the names and faces change on the sidelines.  Fans will always remain fickle....at best.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 16, 2008, 01:29:21 PM

The Gruden love is too strong here. I can't wait until the guy gets fired. Then we won't have a team that gets laughed at on National TV, then goes out and proves all those who laughed right.

Your Gruden hate is too much, man...I don't know what the heck he was thinking either with the QB decision Sunday...well I do know, but...

You honestly should be happy to see Brian Griese out there as QB b/c he just might be the downfall of Jon Gruden in Tampa...

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#29 : December 16, 2008, 01:31:13 PM

The Gruden love is too strong here. I can't wait until the guy gets fired. Then we won't have a team that gets laughed at on National TV, then goes out and proves all those who laughed right.

Your Gruden hate is too much, man...I don't know what the heck he was thinking either with the QB decision Sunday...well I do know, but...

You honestly should be happy to see Brian Griese out there as QB b/c he just might be the downfall of Jon Gruden in Tampa...
If Gruden would only do what he was brought here to do. We paid a hefty price for a mediocre offense and bad personnel decisions.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Antonio Bryant be a Buc next year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools