Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Antonio Bryant be a Buc next year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

PewterG@tor

Starter
#45 : December 16, 2008, 07:07:45 PM

Gruden has basically thrown Galloway to the side -- and taken all the flak for it -- to make Bryant the guy...

Something tells me he's in the Bucs' future plans...

sammy is right on the money with this one.  There is no way Gruden is gonna let Bryant walk away after he ditched Galloway like that.  They'll franchise him if they have to, no doubt about it.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#46 : December 16, 2008, 07:19:25 PM

We won't let our best offensive player go...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#47 : December 16, 2008, 07:31:30 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if cheap-o Allen lets him go. He seems to be making negative (but true) comments about Gruden's crappy system and playcalling and with that said, I think it's the death toll for him in Tampa. Nobody survives Darth Gruden.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 16, 2008, 08:51:28 PM

The Gruden love is too strong here. I can't wait until the guy gets fired. Then we won't have a team that gets laughed at on National TV, then goes out and proves all those who laughed right.

Your Gruden hate is too much, man...I don't know what the heck he was thinking either with the QB decision Sunday...well I do know, but...

You honestly should be happy to see Brian Griese out there as QB b/c he just might be the downfall of Jon Gruden in Tampa...
If Gruden would only do what he was brought here to do. We paid a hefty price for a mediocre offense and bad personnel decisions.

I thought personnel decisions were BA's territory
So it was Allen's decision to start Griese? Is that what you are saying? It was also Allen's decision to cut Clifton Smith? Is that what you are saying?

Allen is involved in all roster decisions so the answer to the Smith point is that he would have been part of that call. As far as who the QB is on a given day....that's the coaches call.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#49 : December 16, 2008, 09:09:01 PM

Is anyone over the Antonio Bryant experiment yet?

LMAO!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 16, 2008, 09:10:41 PM

We won't let our best offensive player go...
I will almost guarentee that there will be someone whos willing to pay more than the Glazers should Bryant really want to test the market.  So the bottom line is do you think he'll come back here for less than what someone else will pay him?  Based on his comments what would make you think he would?  

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#51 : December 16, 2008, 09:46:58 PM

I hope he is back... this year IMO is just a small taste of what this guy can become.

But the closer it gets to FA, the more scared I get that he won't be back.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 16, 2008, 09:50:02 PM

Bryant is becoming one of my favorite receivers. I say the bucs keep him. The question is do we keep Clayton?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Antonio Bryant be a Buc next year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools