Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PTA mom found in sex act with teen boy in back of SUV « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : December 19, 2008, 06:50:07 PM

South Park did a pretty funny episode on the subject of a hot teacher banging a student and because she was hot it was ok by the adult males.  This double standard is very true and I think alot of us are guilty of it.  I have a daughter and if any adult did that to her I'd use his head as a speed bag but if I had a son and he did that I wouldn't really have a problem with it.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 19, 2008, 08:17:26 PM

Another double standard...

-A man has sex with 3 women in one night. He tells everyone and all his friends exchange high-fives. This dude is considered a winner.
-A woman has sex with 3 men in one night. She tells everyone. What's going to happen? It's not going to be pretty, is it?
This is rooted in religion. It is a sin in most religions for a woman to have pre-marital sex and give up her virginity before marriage. Also notice how virginity is a good thing for women and a bad thing for men.

A rule of thumb is this:
When you ask a woman how many men she has slept with, multiply her answer by 2 to get the real number.
When you ask a man how many women he has slept with, divide his answer by 2 to get the real number.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PTA mom found in sex act with teen boy in back of SUV « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools