Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saturday Night Football Thread: Baltimore at Dallas « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : December 21, 2008, 09:05:16 AM

How bout the poise of Flacco..... pretty nice for a young qb.

How would you have liked Flacco instead of Talib + Jackson?

I like Talib. Now Jackson? That is a different story.

But it sure as hell would be nice to have a QB that we could call "our guy"!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 21, 2008, 09:54:56 AM

I've debated with a few of my fellow posters about how "great" our line is. What we've witnessed tonite is what a great line does.... they run the ball when everyone knows whats coming.

WOW!!!

I'm not arguing for our line or against Baltimore's, but those last two running plays were because Dallas was selling out to stop them and they just missed the tackles.  Not really anything great Baltimore's line did.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 21, 2008, 11:51:16 AM

I liked McClain a lot coming out of Alabama, but even I didn't think he'd be this good.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 21, 2008, 11:52:08 AM

I liked McClain a lot coming out of Alabama, but even I didn't think he'd be this good.

Ravens simply know how to draft.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 21, 2008, 12:35:40 PM

Ravens simply know how to draft.
Well the Bucs got Quincy Black so it's really a wash.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saturday Night Football Thread: Baltimore at Dallas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools