Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why is Ray Jay half empty? « previous next »
Page: 1

Turnpike Mike

Rookie

: December 21, 2008, 03:31:37 PM

When I go to the Falcons games there its always packed. Whats the deal?

armydx316

Starter

#1 : December 21, 2008, 03:34:33 PM

would you want to watch crap?

Turnpike Mike

Rookie

#2 : December 21, 2008, 03:40:16 PM

would you want to watch crap?
I'm a Falcons fan, man. Ive watched crap for the better part of 30 years...

dandrews

Rookie
#3 : December 21, 2008, 03:42:27 PM

You mean when they're winning the stadium is always packed.

Don't get me wrong, TB fans are pretty fairweather too, but Atlanta is probably the worst sports town in the nation.   I'd probably avoid throwing too many stones.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 21, 2008, 03:47:43 PM

I was in the Georgia Dome last weekend and it was FAR from packed.

Turnpike Mike

Rookie

#5 : December 21, 2008, 03:48:50 PM

Don't get me wrong, TB fans are pretty fairweather too, but Atlanta is probably the worst sports town in the nation. I'd probably avoid throwing too many stones.
The stadium was half empty when yall were winning...dont catch feelings, I was just asking a question.

dandrews

Rookie
#6 : December 21, 2008, 03:51:00 PM

Don't get me wrong, TB fans are pretty fairweather too, but Atlanta is probably the worst sports town in the nation. I'd probably avoid throwing too many stones.
The stadium was half empty when yall were winning...dont catch feelings, I was just asking a question.

Right, and my point is that TB fans and Atlanta fans are both pretty fairweather.  It's just funny coming from an Falcons fan, that's all.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 21, 2008, 03:52:30 PM

Why was I able to buy tickets at the Georgia Dome box office last week 30 minutes before kickoff?

Turnpike Mike

Rookie

#8 : December 21, 2008, 03:53:21 PM

Why was I able to buy tickets at the Georgia Dome box office last week 30 minutes before kickoff?
cause we have some fairweather fans...now answer my question, my heart broken friend.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 21, 2008, 03:56:44 PM

cause we have some fairweather fans...now answer my question, my heart broken friend.

Well, if you've ever been to an NFL game, you'd know the halftime is very short.  Most fans leave their seats and don't return until mid 3rd quarter.  That's why there were empty seats when the Bucs had the lead MID 3rd QUARTER.

But I guess you missed the beginning of the game when Ray Jay was FULL. 

If you had been in the GA Dome last week, you would've seen A LOT of empty seats to start the game.

So answer MY question... if you admit to having fairweather fans, then why are you taking shots at Bucs fans? 

Snook

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 21, 2008, 03:57:52 PM

I've got another question... how does a franchise only manage to win 4 division titles in 41 seasons?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 21, 2008, 04:00:11 PM

why is Ray Jay half empty... the same reason DRays, and Magic games are

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#12 : December 21, 2008, 04:17:31 PM

I won't pay top dollar for a inferior product.  For anything.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 21, 2008, 04:56:09 PM

The staduim was full.. It just emptied out after they took that 34-24 lead..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why is Ray Jay half empty? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools