Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone else getting the feeling « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#30 : January 11, 2007, 07:04:17 PM

Is anyone else getting the feeling that we will not be big players in the free agent market this year.  All i keep hearing from GM Bruce Allen is that "we will not spend cap room just to spend cap room"

I have a feeling he doesnt feel like many good players will be available.  He does say he has a list of QBs and that "We need pass rush"...

so it looks like DL will be a target.

However, I'm getting the feeling we will see an off-season similar to last years with a few minor additions thrown in.  Hopefully I'm wrong, but by the looks of his talking, it aint looking like a "REDSKINS offseason"

We dont need to have a redskins offseason. Look where it has gotten the redskins. ?We just need to spend the money to brig in players that can help us as a team not induviduals. I think you people are really underetsimating GRU/Allen. They are going to be very craeful of the way we spend this money because they have worked so hard just to get us to this point they are not going to blow it

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#31 : January 11, 2007, 07:05:16 PM

Allen & Gurden will be like kids in a candy store this Offseason.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : January 11, 2007, 08:34:32 PM

I'd be willing to bet Indy franchises Freeny.

#33 : January 12, 2007, 06:35:46 AM

If they aren't major players in Free Agency it'll be a huge disappointment.
Yep.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone else getting the feeling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools