Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can't seriously... « previous next »
Page: 1

rombarrone

Starter

« : December 21, 2008, 11:55:36 PM »

How can you not give Atlanta credit? They are finishing strong and may even win the division. As a sports fan, you can honestly say that the Bucs deserve a playoff spot over Atlanta? If so, please PM me. There's a bridge in Brooklyn I would love to sell you.

rombarrone

Starter

« #1 : December 21, 2008, 11:44:06 PM »

think we have a chance in the playoffs after watching Atl, NY and Car tonight. As a true fan, I stand behind my team hope we make it. If I wanted to post with a bunch of kool-aod drinkers I would be on the other board. So let's all be honest, the Bucs are no where near the caliber of the way Atl, NY and Car played today. And I say that at after Car lost in overtime. I am rooting (routing) for Phily and the Bucs next week, but man I have to be honest...This is one of the worst metldowns I have seen in a while.  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

FanSince79

Second String

« #2 : December 21, 2008, 11:49:59 PM »

whoa there, A full strength ATL teams needed OT to beat a battered bucs team last week. We beat them at the beginning of the season soundly. I wouldn't
put ATL in that group!  Carolina is loaded but we have already beaten them this year.  The real question should be can we beat the mighty Raiders?

Sactobuc

Starter

« #3 : December 21, 2008, 11:51:27 PM »

Why when someone has a little hope they're drinking kool-aid?  Seriously, the kool-aid comment is a little abused.

I dont get how everyone can mail in the season until it's over... 

I mean why even bother to watch next week or any week after that for that matter.  Why not wait until the Glazers give them  everything they want as far as players and head coaches go, before they reconsider themselves as Buc Fans? sheesh!

Sure it doesn't look good, but the possibility is there.

I'd be homeless, locked-up, or dead if I had the attitude some on this website represent.  Glad to be in Cali where we strive to make lemonade out of lemons...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Snook

Hall of Famer

« #4 : December 21, 2008, 11:51:58 PM »

Yeah, I wouldn't throw ATL in that group either.  If we had Garcia last week, the Bucs would've won that game.

rombarrone

Starter

« #5 : December 21, 2008, 11:57:28 PM »

Yeah, I wouldn't throw ATL in that group either.  If we had Garcia last week, the Bucs would've won that game.

You're right, because Matt Ryan has how many starts under his belt over Griese? Please, you cannot be serious with that post. I am not hater, I want us to win. In the end, we simply are not the better team.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can't seriously... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools