Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BUCS SIGN QB BRUCE EUGENE « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

« : January 10, 2007, 11:35:06 PM »

Group,

PewterReport.com is reporting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers recently signed former Grambling State quarterback Bruce Eugene to a two-year contract. The story is on the front page of www.pewterreport.com

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #1 : January 10, 2007, 11:36:55 PM »

Thank you, Doug Williams. Poor guy has had to go through life with that name. Recess on the playground must have been hell.

« #2 : January 10, 2007, 11:39:20 PM »

I actually know this guy 'dances' wait....2 year deal.....woah.

WAIT....who the heck is 'Bruce Almighty' now? Allen, Gradowski, or Eugene....my world...shattered....

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

« #3 : January 10, 2007, 11:39:58 PM »

This is front page material? BUCS RE-SIGN BRIAN SMIJINOVAZKY TO PS, now thats news!

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #4 : January 10, 2007, 11:40:14 PM »

I actually know this guy 'dances' wait....2 year deal.....woah.
The 2 year deal surprised me. Hopefully we can sen him to NFL Europe.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

tonyflash

Starter

« #5 : January 10, 2007, 11:40:47 PM »

Group,

PewterReport.com is reporting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers recently signed former Grambling State quarterback Bruce Eugene to a two-year contract. The story is on the front page of www.pewterreport.com

This is an odd signing.

« #6 : January 10, 2007, 11:41:31 PM »

If nothing else he's our Jared Lorenzo.

« #7 : January 10, 2007, 11:41:51 PM »

Group,

This is an odd signing.
Meh, the Doug Williams connection is there.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #8 : January 10, 2007, 11:42:36 PM »

If nothing else he's our Jared Lorenzo.
Do what the Giants do, put him in on 3rd and inches and sneak it.

He'll be the new Alstott, LOL.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #9 : January 10, 2007, 11:44:11 PM »

Where are they getting all these guys noone ever heard of?  This is their idea of making a splash in free agency?

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #10 : January 10, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »

Where are they getting all these guys noone ever heard of?  This is their idea of making a splash in free agency?
They are roster filler for training camp. We do the same thing every year.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

« #11 : January 10, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »

Where are they getting all these guys noone ever heard of?  This is their idea of making a splash in free agency?
1. FA hasn't started.
2. I've heard of three of the players signed so far, including Mr. Eugene, he was a very nice player in college.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #12 : January 10, 2007, 11:46:29 PM »

Where are they getting all these guys noone ever heard of?  This is their idea of making a splash in free agency?
1. FA hasn't started.
2. I've heard of three of the players signed so far, including Mr. Eugene, he was a very nice player in college.
Yeah these are guys that weren't on rosters at the end of the year. We aren't the only teams doing this.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

« #13 : January 10, 2007, 11:47:19 PM »

Not a big signing, camp fodder, yadda yadda, I like this move. It may be nothing (probably) but who knews, the whole 'move the pile' QB intrigues me, even as a lone situational player (perhaps we would make 3 QBs active, and only 1 FB) perhaps Gru wants a little 'LeBow' in his playbook....Of course 2 months from now I'll be asked what was I thinking, but I'd rather watch Eugene do his thing than another NFLE season of Jared Allen.

« #14 : January 10, 2007, 11:47:56 PM »

Where are they getting all these guys noone ever heard of? This is their idea of making a splash in free agency?
1. FA hasn't started.
Yeah these are guys that weren't on rosters at the end of the year. We aren't the only teams doing this.

Precisely.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BUCS SIGN QB BRUCE EUGENE « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools