Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rumors starting to fly that the Glazers are short on dollar signs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#75 : December 26, 2008, 01:19:34 PM

I also think they could get in serious trouble and lose the franchise if they funneled money from the Bucs to Man U. So that aspect of things I really don't buy.

Say the Glazers draw $50 million a year form the two franchises for personal income, no one can stop them drawing more from one franchise to substitute the other.

Yes they can!
They go by the letters NFL!
They  would lose the bucs franchise!

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#76 : December 26, 2008, 01:20:45 PM

who whizzed in your corn flakes this mornin' olaf?
Everyday.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#77 : December 26, 2008, 01:23:54 PM

who whizzed in your corn flakes this mornin' olaf?
Everyday.

you're an irony icon .. awfully concerned with me aren't ya... is it Chris Simms?  sorry man .... lol

Orangegone1

Starter

#78 : December 26, 2008, 02:25:36 PM

I also think they could get in serious trouble and lose the franchise if they funneled money from the Bucs to Man U. So that aspect of things I really don't buy.

Say the Glazers draw $50 million a year form the two franchises for personal income, no one can stop them drawing more from one franchise to substitute the other.

Yes they can!
They go by the letters NFL!
They would lose the bucs franchise!

You really don't know much about corporations and personal income.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#79 : December 26, 2008, 02:30:15 PM

They can pull as much money as they want (it is theirs) as long as they comply with the cap floor (minimum) in terms of spending.

Sure they would leave Bruce some money for emergency signings (around $1-2 mil), but other than that they are not obligated by any means to have that money sitting their.

Unless someone knows something about the CBA that prohibits this from occuring that information would be welcomed.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rumors starting to fly that the Glazers are short on dollar signs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools