Boards > College Football Board

USF... OVER RATED!!!!!

(1/2) > >>

jakedakota:
Going into the 4th Quarter and the Bulls are playing like LOSERS! They dont want and Rutgers does...

I hate to say this but I saw this coming Weeks ago..

NEXT

olafberserker:
Oh really jerk off.

jerseybucsfan:
And Michigan lost to a 1-AA team.

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: jakedakota on October 18, 2007, 10:45:47 PM ---I hate to say this but I saw this coming Weeks ago..

--- End quote ---

Well you should be making a killing at the bookies.   ::)

jerseybucsfan:
A guy named Dakota talking smack about New Jersey vs. Florida? That's what you call a frequent flyer troll.

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: JerseyBucsFan on October 18, 2007, 11:10:17 PM ---And Michigan lost to a 1-AA team.

--- End quote ---

They are on a 5 game winning streak, and beat Penn State in their house.

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: jakedakota on October 19, 2007, 07:55:26 AM ---LOLOL@ KRAZY and FREAK...you 2 guys are the Goober Poster KIDS for College Football Wannabes..

USF was never any good and you 2 flip flopped like a dead a fish out of water.. The Play calling in the last 4 minutes shows why Leavitt will never win the Big East and Grothe looked like BAMBI stareing into Headlights

Thank you Rutgers for the EXTRA $$$$$

NEXT

--- End quote ---
LOL

Pathetic.

jakedakota:
LOLOL@ KRAZY and FREAK...you 2 guys are the Goober Poster KIDS for College Football Wannabes..

USF was never any good and you 2 flip flopped like a dead a fish out of water.. The Play calling in the last 4 minutes shows why Leavitt will never win the Big East and Grothe looked like BAMBI stareing into Headlights

Thank you Rutgers for the EXTRA $$$$$

NEXT

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: jakedakota on October 18, 2007, 10:45:47 PM ---Going into the 4th Quarter and the Bulls are playing like LOSERS! They dont want and Rutgers does...

I hate to say this but I saw this coming Weeks ago..

NEXT

--- End quote ---
LOL.........

--- Quote from: jakedakota on October 17, 2007, 12:21:56 PM ---This is a runaway for the BULLS as they score a 34-7 win over Rutgers

--- End quote ---

Hate to see the Bulls lose, but at least we won't be seeing this jerkoff around anymore.

NovaBuc:
Not sure I would say they are playing like losers, more like they are playing against a runner who is the perfect achilles' heel for this type of defense and against a team that got a huge emotional uplift from the sequence of events before halftime. Combine that with the energy from the crowd and it's an uphill battle. Still not sure why we don't see more of Mike Ford. I know he's in the doghouse, but maybe give him the opportunity to play out of it.

Certainly doesn't help that we have had some bad luck with injuries. Best receiver and yet another o-lineman nicked up, plus Selvie's definitely feeling that back strain from early in the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version