Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

watson

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 23, 2008, 07:09:25 AM

I want DT, DB, DL, LB, FB/Big RB....after that developmental WRs and DLs.  Unless there is a chance to get Stafford or one of the top rated QBs in Rd 1.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 23, 2008, 11:58:56 AM

I don't think we need another interior offensive lineman and I think we already have a late round project quarterback in Johnson.  I see no point in drafting another.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 23, 2008, 12:08:20 PM

We seem to always be on the wrong side of the draft

we draft at the top when all the talent is in the lower rounds

We miss on Matt Ryan last year and will miss on two great QB's as well this year at the top

Harvin is the 2nd best reciever in this draft we will take him if he drops to us

Who are the two great QB's you're referring to.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

#18 : December 23, 2008, 01:06:55 PM

stafford and bradford

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 23, 2008, 03:29:16 PM

Ooh. Man I've only seen Stafford twice this year, neither time was I all that impressed. Not, top of the food chain high first rounder impressed.

UGA had a WR that stood out to me.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools