Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On Gruden: "He’s a real good coach, and the players respect him" « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: January 11, 2007, 12:15:16 PM

http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/dh-pellcity-0111-datchison-7a10w2327.htm

#1 : January 11, 2007, 12:34:01 PM

There seems to be quite a stink made about Brooks and some article written by Pewter Report. But, what people seem to just gloss over in favor of that meaningless bit is that Brooks praised Gruden in the same interview.

I can only assume folks on the Bucs board are having a field day with Brooks saying the Pewter Report should have spoken to him first...but my guess is they are completely ignoring what Brooks had to say about his coach.

I'm not much of a Gruden fan, but one thing I've been pretty impressed with this season is that the players are still behind their coach. Not one negative word from one single player about Gruden has been uttered. I think that speaks volumes. Especially in a day and age when players are more and more outspoken.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 11, 2007, 12:43:14 PM

There seems to be quite a stink made about Brooks and some article written by Pewter Report. But, what people seem to just gloss over in favor of that meaningless bit is that Brooks praised Gruden in the same interview.

I can only assume folks on the Bucs board are having a field day with Brooks saying the Pewter Report should have spoken to him first...but my guess is they are completely ignoring what Brooks had to say about his coach.

I'm not much of a Gruden fan, but one thing I've been pretty impressed with this season is that the players are still behind there coach. Not one negative word from one single player about Gruden has been uttered. I think that speaks volumes. Especially in a day and age when players are more and more outspoken.

Very well said.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 11, 2007, 12:44:59 PM

An intern with an axe to grind says Gruden is a good coach... Shocking! :o

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 11, 2007, 12:48:23 PM

I'm not much of a Gruden fan, but one thing I've been pretty impressed with this season is that the players are still behind there coach. Not one negative word from one single player about Gruden has been uttered. I think that speaks volumes. Especially in a day and age when players are more and more outspoken.

Excellent point.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 11, 2007, 01:14:05 PM

An intern with an axe to grind says Gruden is a good coach... Shocking! :o

You wouldn't know anything about people with axes to grind, now would you?

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 11, 2007, 01:17:56 PM

Aren't axes tools?

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Badbud8

Second String

#7 : January 12, 2007, 07:12:41 AM

Not All Tools are Tools,,,,a lot are just Fools :o ::) :o ::)

#8 : January 12, 2007, 07:14:34 AM

What did Brooks say?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On Gruden: "He’s a real good coach, and the players respect him" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools