Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 01/11 Bucs mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 12, 2007, 12:32:11 AM

Dude i have seen Samardzija play... on a number of occasions... the guy is a BEAST... would love the bucs to pick him.... all the dude does is play hard and make great plays!

$$$

Mellow

Starter

#16 : January 12, 2007, 01:50:10 AM

Prescott Burgess is a beast....I would love to have him

Yeah, but he's 6'3 250 and not real fast . . . more of a 3-4 backer than a Bucs guy.  The Bucs need a WLB in the worst way, but perhaps it comes via FA and not the draft.

#17 : January 12, 2007, 06:20:05 AM

Isn't Prescott a MLB? I swear he is...anyway not bad, not sure I like picking Jeff in R2 because he might not ever play for us. I'd be more inclined to see us grab a WR if a guy like Robert Meacham falls into R2.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 12, 2007, 08:43:39 AM

Samardzija's flirtation with baseball scares the heck out of me. I'm not sure he loves football. I'd pass on him.

Brian Leonard continues to fascinate folks on this board, I wonder if teams free of Alstott man-love has this same mental defect. Pass, draft a real FB later on.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#19 : January 12, 2007, 08:49:38 AM

Samardzija's flirtation with baseball scares the heck out of me. I'm not sure he loves football. I'd pass on him.

Brian Leonard continues to fascinate folks on this board, I wonder if teams free of Alstott man-love has this same mental defect. Pass, draft a real FB later on.

I hear mixed stories about Jeff. One site says he will give up on baseball. Some sites stae he wants to be a BO Jackson type and play both. I think in the end he sticks with football because he will be a PRO now...in baseball he will play aaa ball and may wait 5-6 year to play in Chicago (5th round draft pick)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 01/11 Bucs mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools