Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 01/11 Bucs mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 12, 2007, 12:32:11 AM

Dude i have seen Samardzija play... on a number of occasions... the guy is a BEAST... would love the bucs to pick him.... all the dude does is play hard and make great plays!

$$$

Mellow

Starter

#16 : January 12, 2007, 01:50:10 AM

Prescott Burgess is a beast....I would love to have him

Yeah, but he's 6'3 250 and not real fast . . . more of a 3-4 backer than a Bucs guy.  The Bucs need a WLB in the worst way, but perhaps it comes via FA and not the draft.

#17 : January 12, 2007, 06:20:05 AM

Isn't Prescott a MLB? I swear he is...anyway not bad, not sure I like picking Jeff in R2 because he might not ever play for us. I'd be more inclined to see us grab a WR if a guy like Robert Meacham falls into R2.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 12, 2007, 08:43:39 AM

Samardzija's flirtation with baseball scares the heck out of me. I'm not sure he loves football. I'd pass on him.

Brian Leonard continues to fascinate folks on this board, I wonder if teams free of Alstott man-love has this same mental defect. Pass, draft a real FB later on.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#19 : January 12, 2007, 08:49:38 AM

Samardzija's flirtation with baseball scares the heck out of me. I'm not sure he loves football. I'd pass on him.

Brian Leonard continues to fascinate folks on this board, I wonder if teams free of Alstott man-love has this same mental defect. Pass, draft a real FB later on.

I hear mixed stories about Jeff. One site says he will give up on baseball. Some sites stae he wants to be a BO Jackson type and play both. I think in the end he sticks with football because he will be a PRO now...in baseball he will play aaa ball and may wait 5-6 year to play in Chicago (5th round draft pick)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 01/11 Bucs mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools