Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: X-Mas: So what did you get? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 30, 2008, 04:43:05 PM

I'm still waiting for my GI Joe with the kung-fu grip. I never did get one of those.

me neither, but I was more of a Big Jim guy as a kid...

lol

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 30, 2008, 04:46:26 PM

Plaidstallions!  lol

original

Pro Bowler

#47 : January 12, 2009, 08:24:28 AM

My Best Christmas gift was watching my two girls open gifts.  Not much money spent, but the girls got what they wanted.  The look on their faces and the pure joy is awesome.  Then, right after opening gifts, my 11 month old decided it was time to walk.  She hasn't crawled since.  We also had family over, had ice tea, roast beef and pecan pie.  It was just about a perfect day.  The only physical gift I got was a Netflix subscription for the year.  I love movies so this was a perfect gift for me.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 12, 2009, 10:45:52 AM

I'm in the same boat Original
Best gift for me was watching the girls open their gifts.
I did get a gift myself though. Bucs fleece zip up hoodie.
Saw it in target one day and told my wife I wanted it. That was in like August.

After 1/2 a day at home, we drove to my parents house. First time seeing them since last year when they were in Tennessee. Now they live in Palm Harbour so I get so see them a lot more. They were both way glad to see us all. Took the in-laws with us and we have our parents meet for the first time. Sitting up late at night talking and eating then great times talking and such the next day. My wife and the 'moms' cooked all day and me and the 'dads' farted around watching TV. Left around 8pm and headed to my wife's sister's house. Spent the night there and had yet more food. Went to the uncle's house the next day for yet MORE food.

I guess I got two gifts; the hoodie and the extra fat around the mid section. It was a fantastic way to spend the holiday weekend though seeing as much family as we did

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#49 : January 12, 2009, 11:13:51 AM

Tickets to Busch Gardens and the Raiders Game... :(

Great Christmas though.... :)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: X-Mas: So what did you get? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools