Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jon Gruden Needs To Go!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

fourd5dswb

Second String

: December 28, 2008, 04:22:31 PM

[banghead]

Throughout the years I have backed Gruden. Now this is it! Jon Gruden needs to be fired! This season has been a disaster. The only really good thing that came from it is Antonio Bryant. But Jon couldn't even figure out how to get him and Galloway on the field together! How hard is it to line one on one side and the other on the other? Gruden over thinks the game. His plans are to scripted. He does not have a feel for the game.

How do you lose to a West Coast team that has nothing to play for? I believe he has lost the locker room. Especially now that Monte is gone.

Now he is going to blame it on injuries, like he always does. He will try and bring in 10 more Quarterbacks to replace Garcia and guess what? His offensive game plan and play calling is still going to be horrible!

I'm tired of this man! If your with me, lets hear it! If your not, lets hear it!

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 28, 2008, 04:24:00 PM

Tired.. So tired..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 28, 2008, 04:24:41 PM

you couldn't have put your thoughts in the countless other FIRE GRUDEN threads?

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Orangegone1

Starter

#3 : December 28, 2008, 04:25:12 PM

Fire Kiffin

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 28, 2008, 04:25:17 PM

Ugh did you watch the game?  Rich Gannon Pointed out and even replayed the play were Bryant was wide open down the field. It isn't the play calling it is Garcia not being a gun slinger.  Its funny though that he will whip it in when a guy is covered by 2 people as long as it is within 10 yards but he won't throw deep to a wide open Bryant.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 28, 2008, 04:25:47 PM

He's probably cost Cadilac his career.  He shoulda never played this season, IMO.  Where was Bennet, oh yea, Gruden released him.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 28, 2008, 04:26:43 PM

[banghead]

Now he is going to blame it on injuries, like he always does. He will try and bring in 10 more Quarterbacks to replace Garcia and guess what? His offensive game plan and play calling is still going to be horrible!

The plays were there to be made.  He can't force Garcia to make them.  he can't magically wave a wand and Garcia throws the ball down the field rather than check down, sack, or scramble for 2 yards.  

The game plan and play calling were fine.  It is up to the PLAYERS to make PLAYS.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 28, 2008, 04:26:57 PM

It isn't the play calling it is Garcia not being a gun slinger. �

He is the HC, so the QB that takes the field is his responsibility.  Quit making excuses for the piss poor man management and stewardship of the obnoxious red headed one.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 28, 2008, 04:27:25 PM

Michael Bennett= Larry Brackins 2.0.

I thought we put that to rest.....

I would be shocked if the Glazer's fired Gruden.

Even if it is the right thing to do.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 28, 2008, 04:27:37 PM

Wasted season

Orangegone1

Starter

#10 : December 28, 2008, 04:27:43 PM

Clayton was wide open on a disputed int. by Oakland. Receivers open all year and no QB.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 28, 2008, 04:27:53 PM

He's probably cost Cadilac his career. �He shoulda never played this season, IMO. �Where was Bennet, oh yea, Gruden released him.

Yeah, I am sure Gruden was the one in his ear begging for him to come back.

Caddy came back because HE wanted to and HE felt he was ready.  

It's amazing what some of the Gruden haters out there concoct out of their pure hatred.  

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 28, 2008, 04:27:58 PM

It isn't the play calling it is Garcia not being a gun slinger. �

He is the HC, so the QB that takes the field is his responsibility. �Quit making excuses for the piss poor man management and stewardship of the obnoxious red headed one.

Bingo

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 28, 2008, 04:29:09 PM

Too bad there isn't a drag  and post on this site........."FIRE JON GRUDEN" sound familiar?

I have copyrights by the way.

fourd5dswb

Second String

#14 : December 28, 2008, 04:29:42 PM

nick77777,

Your not going to see every open receiver every time. Gannon can point that out because he is up in the box. I think that Gruden needs to go because the team does not seem to be playing for him. When they found out that Kiffin was leaving the whole season went to hell!

He was brought here to improve our offense. That has not happened!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jon Gruden Needs To Go!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools