Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scalpers at games « previous next »
Page: 1

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
: October 13, 2006, 04:04:41 PM

Hey guys.  I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum, but I was wondering if anyone knew how accesible it is to get tickets prior to the game.  I am coming down to Tampa from NYC for the Eagles game and do not have tickets as of yet.  Is it possible to get 3 tickets before the game at a decent price??  Thanks!

Simon

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 13, 2006, 04:10:36 PM

Check the Ticket Exchange forum. There's some offers for the Eagles game.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 13, 2006, 04:54:40 PM

Hey guys.  I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum, but I was wondering if anyone knew how accesible it is to get tickets prior to the game.  I am coming down to Tampa from NYC for the Eagles game and do not have tickets as of yet.  Is it possible to get 3 tickets before the game at a decent price??  Thanks!

Simon

It will be easy to get tickets out side RayJ this near.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 13, 2006, 04:55:04 PM

i get my tickets from stubhub.com

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#4 : October 13, 2006, 05:01:43 PM

i get my tickets from stubhub.com

I was trying to stay away from that.  Last time I did that, I payed double the amount for average seats.  Thanks though...

MJS, would you say to get there an extra hour earlier to get the tickets, or are they available up until gametime?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 13, 2006, 05:03:26 PM

I was trying to stay away from that.  Last time I did that, I payed double the amount for average seats.  Thanks though...

MJS, would you say to get there an extra hour earlier to get the tickets, or are they available up until gametime?

The closer to kick off the cheaper they will get.  There are people on the ticket exchange selling for face value and below.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 13, 2006, 05:10:50 PM

Im also fairly certain that Fla law has changed and "scalping" is no longer illegal. Seems appropriate as the every other product for sale sells at what the market determines...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 13, 2006, 05:21:43 PM

If you want tickets for the Eagles game, you better hope the Bucs lose to the Bengals.    The majority of Buc fans are as bandwagon as they come.    If the Bucs beat the Bengals, the bandwagon boys will be coming to the game rather than selling their tickets.   

Prior to the season, the Eagles game was the one with the highest demand.    But demand for all games has died since they haven't won a game yet.    Whether it's easy to get tickets or not all depends on the results of this Bengals game.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 13, 2006, 05:24:50 PM

If you want tickets for the Eagles game, you better hope the Bucs lose to the Bengals.    The majority of Buc fans are as bandwagon as they come.   

The fact that there is a hell of a lot to do in Tampa between Sept-Jan as a bearing on that.  If the Bucs are losing and the season is tanked, why waste 7 or 8 hours of your weekend at RayJ when you can play golf, go fishing or take the family to Disney World.

Up north they don't have the options we have.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 13, 2006, 05:32:43 PM

If the Bucs are losing and the season is tanked, why waste 7 or 8 hours of your weekend at RayJ when you can play golf, go fishing or take the family to Disney World.

I can play golf, go fishing, or take the family to Disney World on Saturday.   As a Buc fan, I like to watch the Bucs whenever I can - win or lose.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 13, 2006, 06:01:33 PM

I was trying to stay away from that. Last time I did that, I payed double the amount for average seats. Thanks though...

try www.lowestpricedtickets.com-- can find some just a little above face-- but check the ticket exchange prior to the game

#11 : October 13, 2006, 09:45:50 PM

I can play golf, go fishing, or take the family to Disney World on Saturday. As a Buc fan, I like to watch the Bucs whenever I can - win or lose.

Here, here!!!

#12 : October 13, 2006, 10:34:35 PM

The Eagles game is in high demand like Java said. Not sure about that now. I know it was before the season. But chances are there will be 100s of tickets being sold on every corner of teh stadium, you could probably get someone to give you one.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 13, 2006, 10:58:45 PM

You could check out TickCO as well.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#14 : October 13, 2006, 11:01:51 PM

Thanks again everyone!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scalpers at games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools