Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Opposite ended Draft question « previous next »
Page: 1

redtab78

Pro Bowler
: January 11, 2007, 08:06:37 PM

Of all the people on kippers top 5 list, who do you guys not wanna see us take in the first round?  I personally dont want to see:

Calvin Johnson :  I think we need other positions filled before a big shot WR that wont get the ball with out a QB

Brady Quinn:  I think he is an over rated QB that didnt produce against any type of quality college team (LSU ECT)

Jeff Samardzija : see Calvin Johnson

Craig Davis : also see Calvin Johnson

Troy Smith : dont see him as being a huge contender in the NFL

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

shall555

Starter

#1 : January 11, 2007, 08:25:04 PM

Adrian Peterson. That would mean Caddy was a bad choice and we had to use TWO Top 5 picks for the RB position. Caddy's good so I doubt this pick happens.

Brady Quinn. Overrated, streaky and chokes in the most important games. I can imagine the Bucs in a big game, and he's shell shocked with 'a deer in the headlights' look. Eli Manning Part 2.

All other prospects would be welcomed. 

#2 : January 11, 2007, 09:50:12 PM

Adrian Peterson. That would mean Caddy was a bad choice and we had to use TWO Top 5 picks for the RB position. Caddy's good so I doubt this pick happens.

Things that make you go hmmmmm!!!!

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 12, 2007, 12:11:20 AM

Youre not blaming the Giants last loss on Eli are you?

Mellow

Starter

#4 : January 12, 2007, 01:54:06 AM

First of all, most of those guys (Samardzija, Davis, Smith) aren't anywhere near "Kipper's" top 5 list, so the Bucs would be foolish to pick them.  But I agree 100% with the two on the list, Johnson and Quinn--Johnson because WRs are a bad risk in R1 and the Bucs have greater needs anyway, and Quinn for the reasons you gave.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#5 : January 12, 2007, 05:37:09 AM

First of all, most of those guys (Samardzija, Davis, Smith) aren't anywhere near "Kipper's" top 5 list, so the Bucs would be foolish to pick them. But I agree 100% with the two on the list, Johnson and Quinn--Johnson because WRs are a bad risk in R1 and the Bucs have greater needs anyway, and Quinn for the reasons you gave.

your right, I ment top 25.....

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Opposite ended Draft question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools