Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trey Wingo, NFL Live, just said...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: October 13, 2006, 07:19:53 PM

"I would suggest nobody watch the Bucs this year." Then Golic and Woodson laughed about it.

I know the Bucs are 0-4, understand that everyone's going to bash them but damn that stings. I want to spit in Trey's face but that's the crazy Buc in me..This is about the time the Bucs turn it around. Just when EVERYONE starts to throw the little jab at them and gives up on the team is when they'll start to prove them wrong. TOo bad it's a little late but the rest of the season will be at least entertaining........

bucDsystem

Starter

#1 : October 13, 2006, 07:36:41 PM

1. screw what everyone else thinks
2. bump just to keep the picture at the top... my my my

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 13, 2006, 07:56:32 PM

keeponbuc.  Gee I must be naive, but I don't understand why you have that girls pix when you can't understand what she's singing.  I just don't get it!!!!

You bad boy!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 13, 2006, 07:59:04 PM

keeponbuc. Gee I must be naive, but I don't understand why you have that girls pix when you can't understand what she's singing. I just don't get it!!!!

You bad boy!

she is singing???

;)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 13, 2006, 08:03:53 PM

I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR A LOT OF OPTIMISM GUYS, WHAT HE SAYS IS WHAT EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A BUC FAN THINKS. 

Anytime I see an 0-4 team play, I'm thinking, "Oh great, this team sucks, why waste my time"  We are bucs fans, therefore it annoys us and downright hurts us to think this is what every non-buc fan thinks of our beloved team, but damn it, we have not been able to win a game, what do we expect?

I have no optimism in winning a lot of games, I am off that wagon, my only hope now is that our youngsters get to get playing time to be evaluated for the future, and from that, we can make the right personel decisons for next season...

I truely believe we are in line for 4 wins at the most at this point, that doesn't make me a bad fan, it makes me a realist.  I will be the first one jumping up and down each Sunday hoping and praying for a victory, but right now, we just don't have the guns to get in the running, and our schedule isn't going to help our cause much either.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 13, 2006, 08:07:27 PM

I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR A LOT OF OPTIMISM GUYS, WHAT HE SAYS IS WHAT EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A BUC FAN THINKS. 

Anytime I see an 0-4 team play, I'm thinking, "Oh great, this team sucks, why waste my time"  We are bucs fans, therefore it annoys us and downright hurts us to think this is what every non-buc fan thinks of our beloved team, but damn it, we have not been able to win a game, what do we expect?

I have no optimism in winning a lot of games, I am off that wagon, my only hope now is that our youngsters get to get playing time to be evaluated for the future, and from that, we can make the right personel decisons for next season...

I truely believe we are in line for 4 wins at the most at this point, that doesn't make me a bad fan, it makes me a realist.  I will be the first one jumping up and down each Sunday hoping and praying for a victory, but right now, we just don't have the guns to get in the running, and our schedule isn't going to help our cause much either.

TURBO, I'm not saying what Trey said was wrong, it just stung to hear it. That's all, I understand everyone else feels that way I just don't like hearing it.

It is what it is.....they're 0-4 and deserve it....I get it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 13, 2006, 08:10:50 PM

Wingo just made my shidt list.

The Bucs lost by 15 points in the last three games.  It sucks for us, but analysts should ANALYZE before spounting useless crap.  Trey Wingo....whatever.  I would love to school this guy in some hoops.

#7 : October 13, 2006, 08:44:33 PM

Wingo is the same **CENSORED** who called the Panthers division champs, another reason why I would never sell my soul to the devil of sports media....

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 13, 2006, 09:27:01 PM

Of course not. The only way an 0-4 team could ever possibly be interesting to ESPN is if the team was located in New York or Boston or if they had T.O. on the roster.

drywallbuc

Starter

#9 : October 13, 2006, 11:51:07 PM

screw troy wingo.

lady fan if you look close she is saying ooh that drywallbuc.lol

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 14, 2006, 12:07:22 AM

screw troy wingo.

lady fan if you look close she is saying ooh that drywallbuc.lol

And Trey, too!! >:(

;)

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#11 : October 14, 2006, 12:11:28 AM

Well he is right. Why should anybody who isn't a Bucs or Bengals fan want to tune in this week?

The offense looks like it is about ready to turn the corner though if Gradkowski can keep it up. If that is the case, everybody is going to want to watch because this offense has the potential to explode.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 14, 2006, 12:15:48 AM

Well he is right. Why should anybody who isn't a Bucs or Bengals fan want to tune in this week?

The offense looks like it is about ready to turn the corner though if Gradkowski can keep it up. If that is the case, everybody is going to want to watch because this offense has the potential to explode.

Simply because the Bengholes can be considered candidates to make it to the Superbowl this year.  Any team like that deserves to be watched.

As for the Bucs, they have lost three games by 16 points.  They haven't been getting ridiculed out there.  There have been some bad calls, some bad plays, and the Bucs have the potential to upset anyone, IMO.  Besides, they are the last of the Mohicans.   They haven't won a game yet.  So help me if the Raiders beat the Broncos, and the Bucs lose this weekend.  I will start taking knitting up as a hobby.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 14, 2006, 12:32:24 AM

why sweat a guy named trey wingo.what were his parents hippy's or just drunk when they came up with that name.besides has he ever even played football?with his build i think not.he looks even too nerdy and faggy to be a kicker.he is just another reason besides mike shiltka not to watch those nucklehead experts on espn nfl live.if anyone buttwipes want to tune us out then fine.go watch the stinking packers and brett "fart" farve.

#14 : October 14, 2006, 05:48:42 AM

Damn Trey....picking the Bengals over the 0-4 Bucs that have displayed little on defense?  Don't go too far out on that limb there Mr. "Expert".

[banghead] ::) ::) [banghead]
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trey Wingo, NFL Live, just said...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools