Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trey Wingo, NFL Live, just said...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 14, 2006, 07:30:13 AM

I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR A LOT OF OPTIMISM GUYS, WHAT HE SAYS IS WHAT EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A BUC FAN THINKS.�

Anytime I see an 0-4 team play, I'm thinking, "Oh great, this team sucks, why waste my time"� We are bucs fans, therefore it annoys us and downright hurts us to think this is what every non-buc fan thinks of our beloved team, but damn it, we have not been able to win a game, what do we expect?

I have no optimism in winning a lot of games, I am off that wagon, my only hope now is that our youngsters get to get playing time to be evaluated for the future, and from that, we can make the right personel decisons for next season...

I truely believe we are in line for 4 wins at the most at this point, that doesn't make me a bad fan, it makes me a realist.� I will be the first one jumping up and down each Sunday hoping and praying for a victory, but right now, we just don't have the guns to get in the running, and our schedule isn't going to help our cause much either.

That's me as well.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

STERN11354

Starter

#16 : October 14, 2006, 09:18:36 AM

"I would suggest nobody watch the Bucs this year." Then Golic and Woodson laughed about it.

I know the Bucs are 0-4, understand that everyone's going to bash them but damn that stings. I want to spit in Trey's face but that's the crazy Buc in me..This is about the time the Bucs turn it around. Just when EVERYONE starts to throw the little jab at them and gives up on the team is when they'll start to prove them wrong. TOo bad it's a little late but the rest of the season will be at least entertaining........

She is singing "Me love you long time!!!!"

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 14, 2006, 12:28:11 PM

Just another reason why I am counting the days until the NFL network finishes turning ESPN into the VH1 of sports networks.

Trey Wing Ho is making a blanket statement probably without even having watched the Bucs.

The last 2 Bucs games have been very exciting, good enough to be chosen as top games by the NFL networks NFL replay. The Bucs may not win a lot of games this year (although I am of the mind that they will still win their fair share) but I don't see this team getting blown out. With Gradkowski, Cadillac, Galloway, Smith, Clayton, an immproving offensive line, and of course Gruden this team will be one of the more entertaining teams to watch this year.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 14, 2006, 12:30:07 PM

Trey Wingo can say whatever he wants. Who cares? He's a pencil-neck. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 14, 2006, 12:42:57 PM

My point of the thread was to say it hurt me to hear it, that's it. I don't care what he said it's just hard to hear.......

That's all I'm saying......

#20 : October 14, 2006, 01:03:32 PM

I have already accepted the fact it's going to be a 5-11 or 6-10 season, but I am still going to WATCH my team just the same.  ::)

And also, I think that chic is singing "murder please" if I read her lips correctly(after I scoped out her thingys).  ;D

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#21 : October 14, 2006, 01:14:39 PM

I doubt Trey Wingo is his real name.  He probably is a fan of Trey Cool of Green Day.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 14, 2006, 01:53:45 PM

Why should anyone care about what Wingo has to say?  He obviously was not watching when the Bucs won the division last year so I think it is safe to say he was not going to watch this year either.

TBayJJ

Second String

#23 : October 14, 2006, 03:26:40 PM

Yeah, I saw that. What an idiot the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are awesome to watch. We are just haveing some problems this year. I mean you can't be amazing every year. Go BUCS.

G-Snake

Rookie

#24 : October 14, 2006, 03:34:38 PM

The opinions of 'football' experts are about as credible as all the 9/11 theories. Only complete morons actually take them seriously.

#25 : October 14, 2006, 03:45:27 PM

Trey Wingo is a Panthers homer, who gives a damn what that dip**CENSORED** says?

gone

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 14, 2006, 05:09:27 PM

Who the heck is Trey Wingo?  Wasn't he the 5th Beatle?

shadrach84

Starter

#27 : October 14, 2006, 07:14:31 PM

As a Buc fan, I'll watch every game. It's not easy to stomach watching an 0-4 team. Hopefully Grads will give the Bucs some much needed confidence and a lot of talent.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trey Wingo, NFL Live, just said...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools