Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Bucs Season - EVER « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 29, 2008, 07:06:10 PM

This year I lost hope and didn't find any joy in watching this team.

Go ahead...

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 29, 2008, 07:09:14 PM

After you.

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#17 : December 29, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

Java, you got to watch the greatest QB in the history of the franchise. How can that be a disappointment. You were sitting on the edge of your seat staring at your TV in amazement for 12 weeks right?

graypilgrim

Starter

#18 : December 29, 2008, 07:41:57 PM

No, not the worst season ever nor even the most disappointing one. With the exception of a couple of games, the first Carolina game was tasty, this team got lucky and was able to pull out a victory. Give them credit for not quitting and coming from behind to end up winning. But the wins were ugly, I know  take them anyway, and I could not shake the sense that all was not right in Bucland. The final four proved me correct.

After reading Gruden's press conference today, I have similar feelings regarding next year as well.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Bucs Season - EVER « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools