Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ian Beckles HEAD SIZE and Barry Bonds « previous next »
Page: 1 2

coolhandluke

Starter

: January 12, 2007, 09:55:47 AM

Now we all know how much Ian says he can tell when a guy is roiding and always seems to point out his Head size.. Well I went to their website and was shocked at how much Ian looks like Barry Bonds and that Ian`s Head was the Same size if not bigger!! ;D

Now he also played in the 90`s and even though he has denied using Steroids there is just to much doubt. Heck everyone playing in the 90`s and now have denied using roids.

But if Ian is going to keep saying how big Barry`s Head is and Ians looks a little bigger it would seem as if Ian was a Roider Too!!!  alledgedly :o

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#1 : January 12, 2007, 12:55:48 PM

Barry vs. Beckles????   Did you really just drop the all bald black people look alike card? Not funny, not clever just ignorant.

#2 : January 12, 2007, 01:06:30 PM

Barry vs. Beckles????   Did you really just drop the all bald black people look alike card? Not funny, not clever just ignorant.

Ummm...I'm not sure what Luke's intent was, but can you honestly look at this picture and think that Becky DOESN'T look like Barry?  And he does have a huge head.  ;)

Pulling Guard

Second String

#3 : January 12, 2007, 03:27:08 PM

I think that is his wife.

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 12, 2007, 02:41:52 PM

Umm, Becky?  The white lady in this photo?

On second thought, she does resemble Barroid a bit.

coolhandluke

Starter

#5 : January 12, 2007, 02:45:15 PM

shvrr, That never crossed my mind... Pretty sad though that you think that way.  Put Bonds and Beckles next to each other is all I meant.. 2 very large Heads.. And since Ian says he is a Expert and Barry has a large head.. Well It would seem that Ian was a Roider then too

nuff Said

#6 : January 12, 2007, 02:50:35 PM

Poor Mr. Met never had a chance with you detectives.

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 12, 2007, 02:53:10 PM

I guess I'm just not seeing the comparison homie....  

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 12, 2007, 04:42:35 PM

I think we aren't far enough into the offseason to be this short of football topics.  How about them raiders lol.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 12, 2007, 06:05:35 PM

I think that is his wife.
:-X all the hotness of my fiance's name has lost all meaning....thank u sir...thank u  :'(

nflinsider

Starter

#10 : January 12, 2007, 06:11:00 PM

Now we all know how much Ian says he can tell when a guy is roiding and always seems to point out his Head size.. Well I went to their website and was shocked at how much Ian looks like Barry Bonds and that Ian`s Head was the Same size if not bigger!! ;D

Now he also played in the 90`s and even though he has denied using Steroids there is just to much doubt. Heck everyone playing in the 90`s and now have denied using roids.

But if Ian is going to keep saying how big Barry`s Head is and Ians looks a little bigger it would seem as if Ian was a Roider Too!!! alledgedly :o

Uhhhh Ian was an OL in the NFL. The guys been big all of his life. Bonds head has doubled in size in the past 10 years. Is there anyone who really thinks this guy isnt on the juice???

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 12, 2007, 07:00:43 PM

You know who has a huge head?    Jerry Wunsch.   That guy's head is basically as big as a cow's head.    I hadn't seen him in years, but I saw him at Lee Roy Selmon's restaurant the last time I was in Tampa.    There's no mistaking Jerry.   He has the biggest head ever.    Nice guy.

#12 : January 12, 2007, 07:07:02 PM

Big head, small....?

#13 : January 12, 2007, 08:05:16 PM

You know who has a huge head? Jerry Wunsch. That guy's head is basically as big as a cow's head. I hadn't seen him in years, but I saw him at Lee Roy Selmon's restaurant the last time I was in Tampa. There's no mistaking Jerry. He has the biggest head ever. Nice guy.

So does Funoti. Someone(can't remember who) said it was almost as big as Capt. Fear's head.

#14 : January 12, 2007, 09:14:18 PM

Ian is not on roids he is just simply.............fat.  :D
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ian Beckles HEAD SIZE and Barry Bonds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools